Magnesium Sleep by Pretorius
Pretorius Magnesium Sleep
Longing for a good night's sleep? Magnesium Sleep by Pretorius contains a blend of amazing traditional Western herbal medicines and magnesium to help you get the rest you need. The mineral magnesium plays an important role in the body as it is needed for several essential bodily processes, including regulating muscle and nerve function, regulating blood sugar levels and to make protein. If going to bed early, a healthy diet, regular exercise and not drinking coffee is not enough to fall asleep easily, try Pretorius Magnesium Sleep!
- Supports nervous system health.
- Maintains nerve conduction & muscle function.
- Supports general health and wellbeing.
- Helps to prevent dietary deficiency.
The benefits of magnesium range from improving sleep and fighting inflammation to lowering blood pressure. Magnesium helps the brain relax by activating the parasympathetic nervous system, which is the system responsible for getting you calm and relaxed. It also regulates neurotransmitters, which send signals throughout the nervous system and brain as well as the hormone melatonin, which guides sleep-wake cycles in the body. The combination of traditional Western herbal medicines in this formula support and boost the calming effect of magnesium in the body and brain. With Pretorius Magnesium Sleep you can look forward to a restful sleep. Try it yourself!
Each capsule contains:
- Zizyphus jujuba (Chinese date): dry ext 50mg, equivalent to dry seed 1g.
- Corydalis ambigua: dry ext 100mg, equivalent to dry tuber 1g.
- Passiflora incarnate (Passionflower): dry ext 93.75mg, equivalent to dry flowering herb top 375mg.
- Total Magnesium 200mg:
- Heavy Magnesium Oxide: 199mg, equiv to magnesium 120mg.
- Magnesium amino acid chelate: 250mg, equiv to magnesium 50mg.
- Magnesium phosphate tribasic: 150mg, equiv to magnesium 30mg.
Does not contain sugar, dairy, lactose, yeast, wheat, gluten, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Suitable for vegetarians.
- Adults: Take 1 to 2 capsules daily, one hour before bedtime, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.