Brain Bridge Nootropic by MAN Sports
MAN Sports Brain Bridge - Formulated for High Level Thinkers, Gamers & Students
Brainbridge by MAN Sports is a nootroopic powder supplement that designed for high level thinkers, gamers, students and entrepreneurs, who need focus and energy. General meaning of Nootroopic is a supplement or substance that improves brain functions like memory, creativity, focus and motivation. Brainbridge by MAN Sports is the ultimate mood boosting energy supplement that can be taken throughout the day to help improve productivity, performance and focus.
- Natural caffeine from Green Coffee Beans: The perfect base for an energy/nootropic supplement - 98% caffeine from a plant source provides super smooth energy without the jitters.
- Alpha GPC or Alpha Glyceryl Phosphyl Choline: A natural source of choline - Alpha GPC is a potent memory booster and has been shown to slow the rate of cognitive decline in addition to performance based benefits related to power output.
- TeaCrine® (Pure Theacrine): Clinically researched and proven ingredient to provide energy, mental clarity, improved motivation and mood. It also does not increase heart rate or blood pressure, an ideal compound to pair with Natural Caffeine.
- SerinAid® PhosphatidylSerine: Scientific studies show SerinAid significantly helps maintain and improve mental performance, can improve mood and contributes to lowering both physical and psychological stress.
- Mix 1-2 scoops in 250ml chilled water in the morning or early afternoon.
- Avoid taking within a few hours of bedtime.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.