Delta XT by MAN Sports
MAN Sports Delta XT - Elite Test Booster
MAN Sports Delta XT - The elite choice in boosting testand reducing recovery time. It's muscle reinforcement at it's finest! Without optimal test levels, you just aren't going to build the quality muscle, boost strength or get as shredded as you dream of. Healthy test levels are critical to give you the edge you need, support body composition, reduce recovery time and unlock your true anabolic potential.
- Supports healthy test levels.
- Aids in regulating estrogen.
- Lean muscle gain support.
- Decreases recovery time.
MAN Sports Delta XT is comprised of select ingredients to boost healthy test levels, reduce estrogen and increase anabolic activity naturally! What makes up this elite test-booster?
- Fenugreek Seed Extract: Research suggests supplementing with Fenugreek may support healthy test levels, support vitality and aid in reducing the conversion of test to DHT.
- Maca: Has been studied extensively for its effects on overall health, reproductive health and hormonal balance. Studies suggest supplementation of Maca over time can support overall health in both men and women.
- DIM: Found in vegetables like cauliflower, broccoli and kale, DIM is a naturally occurring plant alkaloid that has been shown to support estrogen metabolism.
Struggling to see gains you are working hard for? Hit a plateau? Losing strength at the gym? Let MAN Sports Delta XT comes to the rescue!
- Take 3 capsules daily, 30-60 minutes prior to bedtime.
- This product is best used in a cyclic nature - 28 days of usage then followed by a break of 14 days.
- This product should not be taken by women, or those with diagnosed prostate cancer. Cease usage 2 weeks prior to any surgery.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.