Vaso-D PUMPD by Maxs (Lab Series)
Max's Vaso-D PUMP'D
Designed to support your body’s natural production of Nitric Oxide, Max’s VASO-D PUMP’D makes for enhanced blood flow and monster pumps! Getting a pump is not only a great indicator that you’re training hard enough to stimulate new muscle growth, but also maximise blood and metabolite delivery to working muscles during hard training. Max’s VASO-D PUMP’D works by increasing Nitric Oxide levels that help expand blood vessels to allow greater blood flow. The result? Bigger pumps, more energy and faster gains!
- Max’s Nitric Oxide Volumising Complex – A blend of Agmatine Sulfate, Glycerol Monostearate and Betaine Anhydrous designed to boost Nitric Oxide, hydrate cells and provide overall vasodilation.
- Max’s Clarity, Focus and Cognition Blend – Alpha GPC, CDP Choline and Cocoteanol work together to boost cognitive function, increase mental alertness and reduce the perception of fatigue.
- Clinically dosed ingredients, in a convenient capsule form!
Ideal for trainers who want to attack each workout with maximum intensity, Max’s VASO-D PUMP’D is formulated to maximise muscle pumps, power and endurance. Each 3 capsule serving is packed with clinically dosed ingredients, designed to be taken 30-40 minutes before training or sport for maximum effect. This combination of vasodilating ingredients and powerful cognition boosters is here to help you tackle each workout with laser focus and maximum intensity!
- Take 1 serving (3 Capsules) 30-60 minutes before training with water.
- Do not consume on an empty stomach.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.