XT Burn Energise by Maxines
Maxine’s XT Burn Energise | Advanced Thermogenic Energy Extender For Women
SIZE: 30 Serves
Fat Burning Pre Workout and Energy Extender for Women
Maxine’s XT Burn Energise is specifically designed to maximize your energy levels, focus and metabolism. It’s a great product for women who want to get the most out of their sport, training or workday!
Maxine’s XT Burn Energise contains three ingredient matrixes, which combine to form a fat fighting, energy extending, strength supporting formula!
The Energy, Mood and Focus Matrix contains 150mg of caffeine for a hefty dose of energy, but not enough to cause unwanted side effects. Additionally, they’ve included choline and pantethine to support improved mood and cognition.
The Thermogenic Fat Burning Matrix includes multiple forms of carnitine (help convert fat into energy), CapsiAtra® (increase the amount of energy we burn), halostachine (metabolism booster) and green coffee bean extract (natural energy and blood glucose control).
The final piece of the puzzle is the Recovery and Strength Matrix, which combines BCAAs (aminos that our muscles love to use for growth and recovery) and glutamine (muscle repair and gut health).
Maxine’s XT Burn Energise is a powerful and effective energy extender that covers all bases. Accelerate your fat loss now!
- Maximise Energy with natural botanicals compounds
- Enhance nootropic function (cognition and focus)
- Stimulate metabolism to accelerate fat burning
- Elevate energy and endurance for activity, training or sport
Energy Mood and Focus Matrix:
• Choline Bitartrate (750mg) – is an essential nutrient for the biosynthesis of Acetylcholine – one of the brain’s key neurotransmitters that control mood and focus.
• Caffeine Anhydrous (150mg) – a stronger dose of this stimulating and fat burning ingredient, enough for a good boost, not enough to cause unwanted side effects. Caffeine is proven to increase focus and endurance and has been shown to mobilize fatty acids from adipose tissue.
• Pantethine (50mg) – is a precursor for the production of Co-Enzyme A (CoA) which supports the production compounds in the brain that boost mood and cognition.
• Niacin (20mg) – plays a key role in the metabolism of both carbohydrates and fats for energy production
Thermogenic Fat Burning Matrix:
• L-Carnitine Matrix (L-Carnitine Tartrate, L-Carnitine Fumarate, Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine HCl, 1000mg) – comprises of 3 active forms of Carnitine that help transport fats from the blood stream into cell mitochondria where they can be burnt for fuel.
• Halostachine (35mg) – is a plant extract that boosts metabolism, stimulates fat burning, increases energy and enhance focus.
• Green Coffee Bean Extract (45% Chlorogenic Acid, 20mg) – supports optimum blood sugar levels and control insulin release to help maintain or reduce body fat.
• CapsiAtra (1mg) – is a potent extract of sweet peppers that increases metabolism and fat oxidation which reduces subcutaneous and visceral fat – particularly abdominal fat.
Recovery and Strength Complex:
• Instantised Branched Chain Amino Acids & Glutamine (1500mg) – This combination of amino acids is proven to accelerate muscle recovery, repair and growth, and reduce muscle soreness after hard training or sport.
Maxine’s XT Burn Energise comes in two refreshing flavours: Strawberry Kiwi and Tropical Fruit. For best results, mix 1 level scoop (5g) of Maxine’s XT Burn Energise into 300-400ml cold water and consume pre-workout or whenever you need an energy boost. Consume 1 serve during your daily workout and as an energizing drink when desired. This product contains caffeine and may negatively impact sleep if taken too close to bedtime.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.