X8 Creatine by Maxs (Lab Series)
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Max's Creatine X8 - High Potency Creatine Blend
Are you ready to experience the cutting edge of Creatine technology? Max’s CreatineX8 combines eight different forms of fast and sustained release Creatine, all with different entry points into your muscle’s energy cycles. Resulting in maximum energy and powerful muscle gains! Creatine is one of the most extensively researched sports supplements ever, with overwhelming evidence indicating that Creatine offers extensive benefits to strength and power athletes including but not limited to, increased energy, strength and power, faster muscle growth and improved recovery. During high intensity, short duration exercise, such as lifting weights or sprinting, phosphocreatine helps to maintain the levels of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) in working muscles, which is a major source of energy within the human body. By maintaining ATP for longer, athletes can push harder in training and competition to achieve better results and bigger gains.
- Creatine Ethyl Ester – A highly soluble form of creatine that uses the fat transport mechanism of muscle cells to enter quickly and replenish muscle stores.
- Tri-Creatine Malate – A compound that can enter the Krebs Cycle (The proccess that synthesises ATP) faster than traditional monohydrate to maximise energy for training.
- Di-Creatine Malate – A slower absorbing version of Tri-Creatine Malate to enhance the sustained release properties of CreatineX8.
- Micronised Creatine Monohydrate – The best form of Creatine Monohydrate and has been scientifically proven to increase lean body mass, muscular strength, endurance and overall athletic performance.
- Creatine Anhydrous – Purest form of the compound and not bound to other transport molecules giving it a slower absorption time, making it ideal for a sustained release formula.
- Creatine HCL – Stable acid salt of Creatine and is a medium absorption hybrid.
- Creatine Gluconate – Creatine bonded to Glucose. This improves intestinal absorption as it is absorbed in a manner similar to regular glucose, a fast digesting sugar.
- Tri-Creatine Orotate – Delivers a 3:1 molar ratio of Creatine to Orotic Acid. Orotic acid is a precursor to Carnosine and helps to boost cell levels of Creatine Phosphate.
When it comes to boosting performance – there’s no room for anything but the best! Max’s CreatineX8 is 100% pure pharmaceutical grade Creatine, designed to give you a highly potent and bioavailable formula for maximum results! Max’s CreatineX8 offers big benefits for strength and endurance athletes alike, simply take 1 scoop about an hour before your training to maximise workout intensity. And to maintain optimal levels in your muscles, take one serve within an hour of finishing your workout. With zero additives and MAX potency, Max’s CreatineX8 is designed to get you an unbelievable and sustained Creatine rush to power the most intense training for explosive growth!
- Ingredients: Micronised Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine Ethyl Ester, Tri-Creatine Malate, Di-Creatine Malate, Creatine Anhydrous, Creatine HCL, Creatine Gluconate, Tri-Creatine Orotate
- Take 1 scoop (5g) of Max's Creatine X8 about 1 hour before your training to maximise workout intensity.
- To maintain optimum levels in your muscles, take 1 serve within an hour of finishing your workout.
- You can take Max's Creatine X8 powder straight by placing a scoop on your tongue and washing down with water.
- Alternatively, mix it with your favourite sports drink, fruit juice, or you can add it to your protein shakes.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.