MCT Powder (Organic) by Melrose
Melrose Organic MCT Powder
Get ready for an active day—with the Melrose MCT Powder! This all-natural supplement in powder form contains 100% medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) derived from coconut. Include it into your daily routine if you are looking for a brain fuel that also increases energy levels, improves physical performance, assists in weight loss and supports overall health! MCTs are easily absorbed and converted in the liver to ketones which allows the body to produce energy from good fats rather than from sugar and carbs.
- Provides natural ketogenic energy.
- Supports fat burning.
- Helps provide fuel for the brain.
- No artificial ingredients, fillers or additives.
The Melrose MCT Powder can be used as a pre-workout to help physical performance when exercising. Furthermore, it can increases long-lasting energy as MCTs are absorbed by the liver instantly and encourage the body to produce energy from good fats, making you go stronger and harder for a longer period of time. The Melrose MCT Powder has antioxidant properties that help speed up metabolism and may reduce sugar cravings. It also supports gut health and may prevent cognitive disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease. The MCTs in this product are sourced from sustainable, 100% organic coconut farms in the Philippines. Enjoy its on its own or simply add the powder to your smoothies, baking or coffee. Free of gluten, GM and soy, the Melrose MCT Powder is suitable for vegans and those who are following a ketogenic diet.
Ingredients (Coconut Matcha):
- Medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) (C8, C10) derived from organic coconut (61.3%), organic prebiotic acacia fibre (26.3%), organic matcha powder (7.5%), coconut milk powder.
Ingredients (Mushroom Chai):
- Medium Chain Triglycerides (C8, C10) derived from organic coconut (58.5%), Organic Prebiotic Acacia Fibre (27%), Chai Spice [Ginger, Cinnamon, Allspice, Cardamom Seed, Clove (12%)], Siberian Ginseng, Organic Mushroom Blend [(Organic Lions Mane, Organic Reishi) (0.51%)], Ashwagandha.
- Medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) (C8, C10) derived from organic coconut (70%), organic prebiotic acacia fibre (30%).
- Mix with hot water or your favourite hot drink.
- Enjoy it on its own or add to smoothies, baking or your daily coffee.
- Great pre-workout or to promote focus, energy and satiety any time of day.
Pregnant or lactating women should consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.