Multi Mineral Complex by Pretorius
Pretorius Multi Mineral Complex
Your new all-in-one immune system boosting favourite: Pretorius Multi Mineral Complex. This formula has been specifically designed to maintain and support your general health. It contains many important minerals, such as chromium and zinc to aid the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and protein. Iodine, zinc, magnesium and manganese have also been added to improve your overall health and wellbeing.
- With many important minerals.
- For overall health & wellbeing.
- Strong bones & muscles.
- Boosts brain functions.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
The essential trace mineral zinc plays an important role in this mineral complex. It is required for several processes in the body, including immune function, protein synthesis, DNA synthesis, wound healing, growth and development, as well as gene expression and enzymatic reactions. Another important element in this formula is iodine as it is essential for normal growth and the development of the brain. It helps the thyroid gland to make the hormone thyroxine which controls many of the ways certain cells in the body work. Magnesium is involved in more than 600 reactions in the body! It helps energy creation, protein formation, muscle movement, gene maintenance and nervous system regulation. Last but not least, manganese has been added to Pretorius Multi Mineral Complex. This trace element plays a role in blood clotting, bone formation and reducing inflammation. It also contributes to the metabolism of amino acids, cholesterol, glucose, and carbohydrates. Simply include Pretorius Multi Mineral Complex in your daily supplementation routine and boost your overall health!
Each tablet contains:
- Calcium glycinate: 257.6 mg, equiv. Calcium 50 mg.
- Chromium chloride hexahydrate: 256 micrograms, equiv. Chromium 50 micrograms.
- Magnesium glycinate: 359.2 mg, equiv. Magnesium 50 mg.
- Molybdenum trioxide: 75 micrograms, equiv. Molybdenum 50 micrograms.
- Potassium iodide: 131 micrograms, equiv. Iodine 100 micrograms.
- Manganese amino acid chelate: 20 mg, equiv. Manganese 2 mg.
- Dibasic Potassium phosphate 55.69 mg, equiv. Potassium 25 mg.
- Silica colloidal anhydrous 15 mg, equiv. Silicon 7.01 mg.
- Zinc citrate dihydrate 18.67 mg, equiv. Zinc 6 mg.
Free from: Animal products, bee products, crustacea, dairy, egg, fish, gluten, lactose, nuts, peanuts, sesame, wheat or yeast.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.