Probiotica High Potency by Nutra-Life
NutraLife Probiotica High Potency
Perfect during and after antibiotic use: NutraLife Probiotica High Potency. This broad-spectrum probiotic + prebiotic formula offers support for gastrointestinal and immune health. A total of 50 billion bacteria from eleven researched strains, including the probiotic strain Howaru®, Nutra-Life ProBiotica® High Potency, help to support many important bodily functions. NutraLife Probiotica High Potency is an excellent aid, especially during and after antibiotic therapy, as it helps to restore beneficial gut flora. It also supports immunity, including reduced risk of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- Pre & Probiotics.
- Gastrointestinal & immune health support.
- Supports and helps restore friendly gut flora.
- During and after antibiotic use.
- Contains the probiotic strain HOWARU®.
The clinically studied probiotic strain HOWARU® promotes a healthy immune response and may assist with a reduction in the risk of mild upper respiratory tract infection in healthy individuals. NutraLife Probiotica High Potency is suitable for vegans and vegetarians. It does not contain gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial flavours, artificial colours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Each capsule provides:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: 30 billion CFU.
- Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis: 5 billion CFU, HOWARU®.
- Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis: 5 billion CFU.
- Bifidobacterium breve: 2.5 billion CFU.
- Bifidobacterium longum: 2.5 billion CFU.
- Lactobacillus casei: 1.25 billion CFU.
- Lactobacillus paracasei subsp. paracasei: 1 billion CFU.
- Lactobacillus plantarum: 1 billion CFU.
- Lactobacillus salivarius ssp. salivarius: 1 billion CFU.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus: 0.5 billion CFU.
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus: 0.25 billion CFU.
- Acacia (Prebiotic): 150mg.
- Encapsulating aids.
Suitable for vegetarians & vegans.
- Recommended Adult Dosage: Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.