Pro-Collagen Vitamin Serum by JSHealth
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
JSHealth Pro-Collagen Vitamin Serum
A game-changing glow is now within your grasp, JS Health’s Pro-Collagen Vitamin Serum is a brightening, hydrating and brilliance-inducing serum that has been formulated to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin laxity and uneven skin tone using advanced age-defying actives. An optimal concentration of Vitamin C is included for collagen-boosting and brightening benefits, including targeting pigmentation and dark spots. Ultra-hydrating Hyaluronic Acid holds water molecules together, designed to provide advanced plumping actions and visibly reduce the look of fine lines with each use. All in a heavenly-scented, light-weight formula created for high-absorption to deliver ingredients deep into the skin.
What does JS Health’s Pro-Collagen Vitamin Serum do?
- Brightens + targets signs of ageing.
- Lactic Acid minimises pores.
- Enhances skin barrier function.
- Hyaluronic Acid hydrates + plumps.
The perfect addition to your existing skincare routine, JS Health’s Pro-Collagen Vitamin Serum can be used as the second step to their 4-step Vitamin Skin Care system. Give your skin the attention it deserves with the JS Health Vitamin Skin Care range, this 100% clean + kind not only makes you look and feel incredible but it is fully sustainable, recyclable and useable by absolutely everybody, Use Pro-Collagen Vitamin Serum morning and night to maximise your daily glow and keep your skin optimally hydrated and protected.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Aqua (Water), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vit. C), Glycerin, Panthenol (ProVit. B5), Propanediol, 3-Glyceryl Ascorbate (Vit. C), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Lactic Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin,. C12-16 Alcohols, Glyceryl Caprylate, Pentylene Glycol, Palmitic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Undaria Pinnatifida (Seaweed) Extract*, Sphingomonas Ferment Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Sodium Phytate, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Tocopherol Mixed (Vit. E), Daucus Carota (Carrot) Root Extract*, Sodium Chloride, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Boswellia Carterii Oil (Frankincense)*, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Limonene+, Linalool+, Citral+, Citronellol+
*Certified Organic, +from Essential Oils, JSH-V7™ Complex. Vegan friendly.
- Use morning + night.
- Dispense 2-3 pumps of this age-defying serum onto your fingertips.
- Pat over face and décolletage, gently working it into the skin.
- Allow to absorb into the skin for 30 seconds, before applying oils or creams.
- Use morning + night for bright and hydrated skin.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.