Mens Multivitamin With Probiotics by Henry Blooms
Henry Blooms Mens Multivitamin With Probiotics
A true all-rounder for the health and vitality of men: Henry Blooms Probiotic Multi Men's. This premium quality formula contains three strains of probiotics plus comprehensive vitamins, minerals, herbs and antioxidants for overall health and general wellbeing. The probiotics in Henry Blooms Probiotic Multi Men's provide five billion colony-forming units (CFUs) to support healthy digestive system function and promote "friendly bacteria“ growth. These strains also provide symptom relief from constipation and boost the immune response in man.
- With essential vitamins and minerals.
- With 3 probiotic strains.
- For energy, wellbeing and optimum gut health.
Each vegan-friendly capsule contains the powerful and potent properties of Panax Ginseng—a herb used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). Its "warming" compounds aid circulation, increase energy and stamina plus boost the immune system. This herb may also help treat erectile dysfunction and boost athletic endurance. Henry Blooms Probiotic Multi Men's combines Panax Ginseng with B-vitamins, zinc, antioxidants, selenium and probiotics to support healthy immune function, energy, sperm production, gut health and general health in men. This formula is suitable for vegans and free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, milk derivatives, animal products, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Each capsule contains:
- Thiamine nitrate: 18.5 mg.
- equiv. Thiamine (Vit B1): 15 mg.
- Riboflavin (Vit. B2): 15 mg.
- Nicotinamide (Vit. B3): 50 mg.
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride: 30.39 mg, equiv. Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) 25 mg.
- Calcium pantothenate: 1.64 mg, equiv. Pantothenic acid (Vit. B5) 1.5 mg.
- d-alpha-Tocopheryl acetate (Vit. E): 7 mg.
- Heavy Magnesium oxide: 69.64 mg, equiv. Magnesium 42 mg.
- Calcium carbonate: 249.75 mg, equiv. Calcium 100 mg.
- Zinc Citrate dihydrate: 43.61 mg, equiv. Zinc 14 mg.
- Ferrous fumarate: 15.21 mg, equiv. Iron 5.00 mg.
- Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 54.78 mg, equiv. Ascorbic acid (Vit. C): 45 mg.
- Ferrous fumerate15.21 mg, equiv. Iron 5 mg.
- Serenoa repens fruit dry ext.: 25 mg, from S. repens (Saw Palmetto) fruit dry 100 mg.
- Tribulus terrestris dry fruit ext.: 10 mg, from T. terrestris fruit dry 500 mg.
- Panax ginseng root dry ext.: 33.33mg, from P. ginseng root dry 100 mg.
- Biotin: 50 microgram.
- Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12): 25 microgram.
- Folic acid: 30 microgram.
- Retinol palmitate (Vit. A 750 IU): 41.7 microgram.
- Colecalciferol: 25 microgram.
- (Vit. D3 1000 IU)
- Menaquinone 7 (Vit K2): 17.5 microgram.
- Selenomethione: 62 microgram, equiv. Selenium 25 microgram.
- Potassium iodide: 200 microgram.
- Equiv. Iodide: 150 microgram.
- Chromium picolinate: 400 microgram, equiv. Chromium 50 microgram.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: 5mg equiv. to 1 billion organisms.
- Bifidobacterium animalis: 6mg equiv. to 3 billion organisms.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus: 5mg equiv. to 1 billion organisms.
Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, milk derivatives, animal products, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
- Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with food.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamin and/or mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. Do not exceed a daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.