Infant & Baby Probiotic by Carusos Natural Health
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Caruso's Natural Health Infant & Baby Probiotic
Caruso's Infant & Baby Probiotic is a unique probiotic and prebiotic formula which can help to support the health of the skin, the digestive system and the immune system in healthy babies and children under the age of two years. It contains 10 different probiotic strains amounting to 11 billion friendly bacteria, plus a prebiotic fibre with each daily dose. Caruso's Infant & Baby Probiotic can be used in healthy babies and children under the age of two years. It provides an array of probiotic strains plus a prebiotic fibre to offer support for digestive and intestinal health by helping to restore and maintain healthy tummy flora. It can also help to support the health and function of your baby's immune system, and general health and wellbeing.
Caruso's Infant & Baby Probiotic contains probiotic strains that can help to support and enhance the health of your baby's skin, particularly if they are experiencing symptoms of mild eczema and dermatitis such as itching or prickling.
Caruso's Infant & Baby Probiotic Health Indications:
- Relieve prickling and itchy skin associated with mild eczema and dermatitis.
- Reduce the occurrence of symptoms of mild eczema and dermatitis.
- Support digestive system health and beneficial intestinal flora.
- Support immune system health and function.
- Maintain general health and wellbeing.
Each 1.4g (2 scoops) of powder contains 11 Billion CFU:
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (BB-06): 199.9 Million CFU.
- Bifidobacterium longum (Bl-05): 199.9 Million CFU.
- Lactobacillus paracasei (LPC-37): 199.9 Million CFU.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HN001): 4.2 Billion CFU.
- Lactobacillus plantarum (LP-115): 2.8 Billion CFU.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14): 99.9 Million CFU.
- Lactobacillus casei (LC-11): 2.8 Billion CFU.
- Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04): 199.9 Million CFU.
- Lactobacillus salivarius (LS-33): 199.9 Million CFU.
- Streptococcus thermophilus (St-21): 199.9 Million CFU.
- Inulin (prebiotic): 154mg.
Free from: dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours.
- Babies and Toddlers (0-2 years): Take 2 scoops daily with food, water or milk or as advised by your health professional.
- For assistance with the symptoms of mild eczema and dermatitis: Take 3 scoops daily with food, water or milk or as advised by your health professional.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.