Probiotic Powder Kids & Teens by Carusos Natural Health
Caruso's Natural Health Kids & Teens Probiotic
Caruso's Kids & Teens Probiotic contains 20 billion CFU of probiotics, plus a prebiotic fibre in each dose to provide support for immune system health and function, bowel regularity and digestive health in kids from 2 to 18 years of age. Caruso's Kids & Teens Probiotic contains beneficial flora which can help to provide support for a healthy immune system. This may result in fewer sick days from day care or school for your child. Caruso's Kids & Teens Probiotic also provides support for their digestive health, helping to restore friendly bowel flora and supporting bowel regularity.
Caruso's Kids & Teens Probiotic health indications:
- Support immune system health.
- Maintain healthy digestion.
- Maintain gastrointestinal health and support friendly tummy flora.
- Support bowel regularity.
- Maintain general health and wellbeing.
Each 2g (3 scoops) of powder contains 20 Billion CFU:
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (BB-06): 200 Million CFU.
- Bifidobacterium longum (Bl-05): 200 Million CFU.
- Lactobacillus paracasei (LPC-37): 1 Billion CFU.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HN001): 200 Million CFU.
- Lactobacillus plantarum (LP-115): 14 Billion CFU.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14): 200 Million CFU.
- Lactobacillus casei (LC-11): 1 Billion CFU.
- Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04): 200 Million CFU.
- Lactobacillus salivarius (LS-33): 1 Billion CFU.
- Streptococcus thermophilus (St-21): 1 Billion CFU.
- Bifidobacterium infantis (Bi-26): 200 Million CFU.
- Lactobacillus brevis (Lbr-35): 200 Million CFU.
- Lactobacillus fermentum (ME-3): 200 Million CFU.
- Lactobacillus gasseri (Lg-36): 200 Million CFU.
- Lactobacillus reuteri (KP-1E1): 200 Million CFU.
- Inulin (prebiotic): 220mg.
Free from: Lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, soy, nuts, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours. Contains milk products (casein).
- Children (2 -18 years): Take 3 scoops daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
Drink plenty of water. Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present or if you develop diarrohea. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding - seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking this product.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.