Probiotic Vitamin Moisturiser by JSHealth
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
JSHealth Probiotic Vitamin Moisturiser
A deep and nourishing moisturiser to enhance your complex has arrived, JS Health’s Probiotic Vitamin Moisturiser is a lightweight yet deeply nourishing cream that has been formulated with Probiotics, Squalene and Seaweed Extract to restore and soothe the skin, target fine lines and enhance the complexion. Formulated to support the skin microbiome and barrier with the power of topical probiotics, plus soothing Kelp for a healthy, radiant complexion. Lactobacillus Ferment, calming Calendula and Arnica, plus protective oils are known to provide hydrating and restoring actions. Designed to leave your face soft, supple and glowing with nourishment.
What does JS Health’s Probiotic Vitamin Moisturiser do?
- Improves skin firmness + elasticity.
- Combats dryness, redness + sensitivity.
- Inhibits enzymes responsible for skin damage + ageing.
- Protects skin from unwanted bacteria.
The perfect addition to your existing skincare routine, JS Health’s Probiotic Vitamin Moisturiser can be used as the fourth step to their 4-step Vitamin Skin Care system. Give your skin the attention it deserves with the JS Health Vitamin Skin Care range, this 100% clean + kind range not only makes you look and feel incredible but it is fully sustainable, recyclable and useable by absolutely everybody, Use Probiotic Vitamin Moisturiser morning and night to maximise your daily glow and keep your skin optimally hydrated and protected.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Aqua (Water), Isoamyl Laurate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Coco-Caprylate, Vegan Squalane^, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vit. C), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glyceryl caprylate, Panthenol (ProVit. B5), Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Natural Fragrance* (Sweet Orange Oil*, Cedarwood Oil*, Lavender Oil*, Palmarosa Oil*, Rose Oil*, Vanilla Extract*), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Xanthan Gum,Maltodextrin, Undaria Pinnatifida (Seaweed) Extract, Sodium Gluconate, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Trehalose, Caprylhydroxamic acid, Lactobacillus Ferment, Octyldodecanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Boswellia Carterii Oil (Frankincense)*, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Phytosterols, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide NS, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lecithin, Alpha-tocopherol, Linalool+, Geraniol+, Limonene+, Citronellol+, Citral+ .
*Certified Organic, +From Essential Oils, ^From Olive Oil, JSH-V7™ Complex. Vegan friendly.
- Use morning + night.
- Use your fingers to take a scoop of this protective moisturiser.
- Apply evenly over face and décolletage.
- Gently pat and smoothe over the skin as it absorbs.
- Use morning + night to nourish and repair your complexion.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.