ProCLA Essential by PC Laboratories
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
PC Laboratories ProCLA Essential
Step 3: ProCLA Essential (Hit Stubborn Areas)
Step 3 of PC Laboratories Fat Loss System is the final step in the process that will allow you to release Subcutaneous Adipose White Fat, also known as Stubborn Fat, that typically deposits on the stomach, hips, and thighs. Studies have also established that a clinical dose of CLA can maintain lean muscle tone, boost metabolism, and support healthy immune function.
The CLA Enzymic Process:
- Enzymes: Enzymes are the biological substance (proteins) that act as Catalysts and help complex reactions occur everywhere in life. Enzymes work like locks and keys, they complete very specific jobs and do nothing else. They are very specific locks and the compounds (Substrates) they work with are the special keys. In this instance, we are looking at a specific Lipase Enzyme.
- Substrate: A Substrate is a biological molecule that the enzyme will work on and it needs to be in the same area as the Enzymes.
- Activators: Activators are compounds that make enzymes work harder and faster. Sometimes your body can produce an Activator on its own accord. Sometimes you may eat something that acts as an activator. In this instance, Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is a fatty acid that is an Activator. Activators can also help the Catalysts bind to the Substrate.
Decreasing lipoprotein lipase activity, thus reducing the storage of triglycerides in the fat cells, CLA also helps reduce cravings, boosts saturation and inhibits the production of additional fats. This special type of fat helps us to stay lean and burn the calories that already exist, instead of craving additional calories. Studies have shown that, if taken regularly, CLA can increase leg press gains, skin-fold corrected arm girth and overall body mass. So, kick start your weight loss journey the right way with PC Labs ProCLA Essential, using scientifically validated ingredients in optimal dosages to help support you throughout your calorie deficit, feel the difference PC Labs can make to your diet today!
- Take 2 Softgels 3 times per day with 250-500ml of water with your main meals.
- Drink at least 3 litres of water spread evenly throughout the day while using ProCLA.
- Use ProCLA in conjunction with PC Laboratories ProBurn and ProALCAR+ for best results.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.