Pure-Castile Liquid Soap by Dr Bronners
Dr Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soap
Let us take you on a very special journey and experience the amazing fragrances this world has to offer. The Dr Bronner’s Castile Liquid Soap is more than just something to wash yourself with. This concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective formula has not only been created to start every day wonderfully fresh and relaxed, but also to give something back to nature and to support family businesses. Each 100% post-consumer recycled bottle contains organic and certified fair trade ingredients. Dr Bronners Pure Castile Liquid Soap has not one, not two, but over 18 uses! This All-In-One soap can clean you face, body, hair, food, clothes, floors, pets – the list is virtually endless! Ditch the rest of your cleaning products and use just one product!
- 18 different uses – clean you and your entire home.
- Fair trade, not tested on animals.
- 100% post-consumer recycled bottle.
Dr Bronner’s mission is to help Samoan farmers to improve land and diversify, promote peaceful coexistence by supporting farmers in both Palestine and Israel, and to obtain fair trade & organic palm kernel oil from Ecuador by partnering with Natural Habitats. Sustainably grown organic coconut oil and organic olive oil and fair prices are guaranteed when buying a bottle of Dr Bronner’s Castile Liquid Soap. This incredibly smooth and nice smelling liquid soap ticks all the right boxes: it is vegan-friendly, not tested on animals, fair trade and non-GMO verified, not to mention smells great!
Ingredients (Based on Peppermint flavour):
Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Mentha Arvensis, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Mentha Piperita, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*Certified fair trade ingredients.
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.
- Hands/Face/Body: Small squirt of Pure-Castile Liquid Soap applied to wet hands or washcloth.
- Make-Up Removal: Wet face and lather several drops of soap into hands. Massage into skin. Rinse.
- Hair: A couple drops for close cropped hair or up to ½ Tbsp. (7.5 mL) for long hair, either worked directly into very wet hair or prediluted in a cup of water.
- Bath: Approximately 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) soap for an average sized tub. (Doesn’t bubble, but still cleans.)
- Shaving: Face, 10 drops; Underarms, 3 drops; Legs, ½ tsp. (2.5 mL). Work to a lather in wet hands, apply to area.
- Teeth: 1 drop on a toothbrush. (Yes, it tastes like soap.)
- Foot Bath: ½ Tbsp. (7.5 mL) in a small tub of hot water.
- Clearing Congestion: 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) of Peppermint or Eucalyptus Soap in a bowl of steamy hot, but not boiling water. Breathe in mist with a towel draped over the head.
- Dishes (Washing): Pre-dilute 1:10 with water. Squirt on scrub brush.
- Laundry: 1/3-1/2 c. (80-120 mL) soap for a large load in a regular washer. Add 1 c. (240 mL) vinegar to the rinse cycle. Optional: For extra whitening/deodorizing, add ½ c. (120 mL) baking soda to wash cycle. Halve these amounts for HE washers.
- Handwashing Delicates: 1 capful soap in about 1 gallon (4L) cold water. Swish gently. Let soak 10 minutes. Swish again. Rinse with clean water. Gently press out excess water with a towel. Hang clothing or lay flat to dry.
- Mopping (Wood, Laminate, Stone): ½ c. (120 mL) soap in 3 gallons (12 L) hot water. Dunk mop (microfiber, preferably) and wring thoroughly. On wood and laminate, avoid excess water and mop up wet areas.
- All-Purpose Cleaning Spray: ¼ c. (60 mL) soap in a quart of water in a spray bottle. Optional: For extra antimicrobial punch, add ¼ tsp. (1.25 mL) tea tree essential oil.
- Windows: 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) soap in a quart (1 L) of water in a spray bottle. Spray and squeegee. Follow with a spray of pure club soda or half vinegar/half water and squeegee.
- Toilet: Predilute 1:4 with water in a squirt bottle. Add ¼ tsp. (1.25 mL) tea tree oil. For best results, empty toilet. Squirt bowl thoroughly, sprinkle baking soda
- Fruit & Veg Wash: 1 dash (approx. ¼ tsp. [1.25 mL]) in a bowl of water. Dunk produce and swish. Rinse in clear water.
- Dog Washing: Wet dog thoroughly. Massage in enough soap to create a good lather. (Amount varies based on size, hair type, and overall dirtiness.) Rinse thoroughly.
- Clean Makeup Brushes: Wet the make-up brushes in water. Add 1-2 drops soap to the bristles. Massage in gently for 10+ seconds, then rinse. Repeat as needed until water runs clear.
- Plant Spray for Bugs: 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) in a quart (1 L) of water. Spray plants twice daily until infestation clears.
- Ant Spray (Not on Plants): ¼ c. (60 mL) Tea Tree Castile soap in a quart (1 L) of water. (This concentration will burn plants.)
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.