R1 Pro6 Protein by Rule 1
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Rule 1 R1 Pro6 Protein
Have you wondered if there could be a whey of getting more out of your protein? Not to worry! Rule1 has you covered with their newest addition Rule1 Pro6 Protein. Featuring 6 sources of protein ranging from fast to slow absorbers, Rule1 Pro6 Protein will keep you covered throughout the day and well into the evening, there’s really no wrong time for this amazing blend! So, what can you expect from Rule1 Pro6 Protein?
- Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC): The first-tier byproduct of the cheese making process which yields Whey Milk, this is then further filtered to create Whey Protein Concentrate. WPC is perfect at promoting health gut bacteria and is high in immunoglobulins.
- Whey Protein Hydrolysate: Perfect for those who suffer from digestion discomfort or who have trouble digesting other food proteins, Whey Protein Hydrolysate is a super-protein nutritionally. Whey Hydrolysate is the primary source of whey isolate in Rule1 Pro6 and is the fastest absorber of all proteins in this blend!
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI): The second-tier byproduct of cheese making where WPC is put through an additional filtration process removing the large majority fats and sugars making this form of Whey protein particularly low in Lactose but high in protein content.
- Native Whey Protein Isolate: Native Whey Protein Isolate, unlike the previous discussed Whey proteins is not made as a byproduct of cheese making and instead is manufactured directly from milk. This natural whey protein provides a unique source of bioactive protein factors not commonly found in other sources.
- Egg White Protein: We all love our eggs, and we understand how beneficial they can be in our diets. Rich in vitamins and minerals including A, E, K and B Vitamins as well as riboflavin and folic acid, Egg Protein is high in essential amino acids which is essential the muscle protein synthesis and recovery support.
- Micellar Casein: Micellar Casein is the easiest absorbed form of Casein protein and has undergone less processing due to cold filtering. Similar to WPI Micellar Casein has had the lactose, fat and other byproducts removed providing quality protein. Casein is a protein rich source that’s slowly absorbed, supplying the body with approximately 7 hours supply of amino acids, ideal for those with a busy lifestyle looking to provide their muscles with fuel throughout the day or as a night cap to support recovery while you sleep.
So, what does this mean for you? Well, Rule1 Pro6 Protein is a complete game changer, providing you with some of the very best proteins to best support you from day to day! Providing a whopping 12g of EAAs and 6g of BCAAs you’re providing your body with the essential building blocks it needs to grow and get stronger daily, while helping to assist with recovery during your down time. Perfect to be taken at any time during the day or evening you really can’t go wrong with Rule1 Pro6.
(Based on 28 serve Chocolate Fudge flavour)
- Mix one scoop with 240ml - 300ml of water, milk or your favorite beverage.
- Best taken 20 minutes after exercise, or can be taken throughout the day to assist in supplementing dietary protein intake.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.