Big Noise by Redcon1
Redcon1 Big Noise - Pump Up The Volume!
Finally, the non-stimulant pre-workout vasodilator athletes and bodybuilders have been asking for! Redcon1 Big Noise is packed with high quality, scientifically backed ingredients designed to give you monster pumps, deliver maximum nutrients and improve neural activity for optimal focus and mood enhancement in the gym. Each ingredient in Redcon1 Big Noise has been selected to work synergistically to enhance performance and recovery. These ingredients work not only to improve the uptake of nutrients and oxygen within the body, but also to provide increased cognitive function so that you can give 110% in the gym day after day without the use of stimulants.
- Vasodilation Matrix – A blend of Choline Bitartrate, CitraPeak and Pink Himalayan Sea Salt work to increase the circulation of nutrients and nitric oxide levels, providing monster pumps.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL – Able to cross the brain blood barrier, Acetyl L-Carnitine supports improved cognitive function.
- Schisandra – An adaptogen used to increase resistance to environmental stress and improve overall health of the adrenal system.
- L-Theanine – Studies suggest that L-Theanine can promote a reduction in anxiety and stress, while promoting improvements in attention and executive function.
When you need to be ready to bring the noise – there’s Redcon1 Big Noise! It’s combination of powerful blood flow agents, amino acids for neural excitation and key anti-fatigue ingredients means that you can still get the same energy and excitement to train that you would from Total War - just without the stimulants. To maximise pre-workout pumps and muscular volume, mix 1 scoop of in 4-6 ounces of water 30 minutes prior to training. Whether you take it on its own or stack it with your favourite high-stim pre-workout, Redcon1 Big Noise is your perfect pre-workout partner!
- Mix 1 scoop with 120ml - 180ml chilled water, 30 minutes prior to exercise.
- Do not exceed more than 1 scoop per day.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.