Total War by Redcon1
Redcon1 – Total War – When You're Ready to Bring the Noise
Ready to train and compete with lights out intensity and energy? Redcon1’s Total War is at the cutting edge of the pre-workout market – with clinical doses of scientifically proven ingredients, Redcon1 Total War packs more fire power per serving than anything in its class. With complete label transparency, you can see for yourself why Redcon1 Total War is truly in a league of its own. A 350mg stimulant matrix that’s paired with 6g of Citrulline Malate, working alongside carefully picked nootropics truely makes for a workout experience that you didn’t even know was possible! With close to 13g of active ingredients per scoop, Total War’s combination of powerful stimulants, nootropics and maximally dosed nitric oxide compounds is designed to get you to the highest level of readiness you will ever experience!
Each scoop of Total War is packed with:
- Caffeine Matrix – A combination of fast and slow release caffeine hybrids; designed to stimulate the release of Adrenaline and Noradrenaline, which provide mental energy and have been linked to increasing both strength and endurance performance when consumed pre-workout.
- Pump Matrix – A blend of Citrulline Malate and Agmatine Sulphate to increase nitric oxide levels, improving nutrient delivery to muscles and creating the ‘pump’ effect.
- Beta Alanine – An amino acid often used by athletes to elevate muscle Carnosine levels. Carnosine works to stabilise muscular pH by buffering it from the effects of lactic acid production.
- Juniper Berry Extract – Provides a steady stream of energy and has been linked to improving the release of unwanted fluid retention in individuals carrying extra water weight.
- Green Tea – A natural, potent source of antioxidants that has been used throughout history for its health benefits, as well as thermogenic effects.
- Naringin – A potent antioxidant derived from citrus fruits.
- Bioperine – Enhances absorption of other ingredients
- Theobromine – Derived from the Cocoa plant, studies have shown it to have positive effect on cognitive function and reduced mental fatigue.
When its time to go to battle, you go hard with Redcon1 Total War! Enjoy the most energy, focus and skin splitting pumps that the pre-workout market has to offer. Packed with a potent combination of stimulants, nootropic and vasodilating ingredients, RedCon1 Total War has the ability to come through every time, whether you train before work or school, during the day or later in the evening. When it comes time to bring the noise – mix one scoop with 4-6 ounces of water and consume 30 minutes before training. RedCon1’s Total War is not for the faint of heart, but rather for the serious athlete who expects to perform at the highest level of readiness.
*** This product is currently going through a reformulation. You may receive either of these 2 formulations when purchasing this product. The new formulation does not contain the beetroot extract ***
Old formulation nutritional panel:
New formulation nutritional panel:
- Mix 1 scoop with 120ml - 180ml chilled water and consume 30 minutes prior to exercise.
- On your first time using this product, assess your tolerance by taking 1/2 a scoop. Once tolerance is established, the serving size can increase up to 1 scoop.
- Do not consume more than 1 scoop per day and d not consume within a few hours of bedtime.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.