Resilience (3rd Pillar) by ATP Science
ATP Science Resilience - The Ultimate Protector
ATP Science Resilience provides you with the ultimate barricade for immunity. Anti-inflammatory, immune boosting, cell protecting… ATP Science Resilience uses a combination of Frankincense, Myrrh, turmeric, Reishi, Artemisia annua, and Amla fruit to do its best to fortify your internal environment. These ingredients are known as ‘adaptogens’, which means the impacts they have on your immune system will act according to its current state; if over-active, then the product will seek to slow your overly eager immune system down to a more optimal state, and if under-active the product will intensify the work your immune defence system is conducting.
When taken in the appropriate dosage on a daily basis, ATP Science Resilience:
- Can re-align your immune system to a more efficient level.
- Has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Is an antioxidant, preventing free radicals causing oxidative stress to the body.
- Uses naturally occurring protective mechanisms against infection and immune threats.
Give your body a break. Let it heal, see that it has all of the constituents it needs to ‘adapt’ appropriately to its environment. Try ATP Science’s Resilience, no matter what condition you’re in, because the best mechanism for immune defence is always to prevent first and foremost.
- ATP Science Resilience blend: Ganoderma lucidium (Reishi) extract, Tumeric (Curcuma longa) root extract, Boswellia serrata (Indian frankincense) resin, Orgenetics Orgen-C Amla (Phyllanthus emblica) extract, Artemisia annua (Chinese wormwood) leaf extract, Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) resin.
- ATP Science Clean Natural Excipient Blend: Hypromellose (plant based vegan capsule), Rise (Oryza sativa) extract, Gum Arabic, Sunflower Oil.
- Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily, with food.
- Capsules can be opened and sprinkled over food or added to smoothies.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.