Skin Hair & Nails by Pretorius
Pretorius Skin, Hair & Nails
Support strong nails, healthy hair and glowing skin – with Pretorius Skin Hair & Nails! The combination of powerful ingredients in this formula supports collagen production, which assists in the maintenance of your skin, hair and nails health. Collagen is a protein that can be found in our bones, muscles, tendons, and skin. Its presence is necessary for smooth and naturally elastic skin. Pretorius Skin Hair & Nails supports collagen production in your body and naturally restores the skin’s firmness, smoothness, and moisture, plus it prevents your skin from losing elasticity.
- Reduces free radical damage to body cells.
- Supports skin health.
- Maintains hair growth and health.
- Assists nail health, growth and strength.
- Supports collagen health.
Biotin is part of the vitamin B family and has been added to Pretorius Skin Hair & Nails for the amazing roles it plays in the health of your hair, skin, and nails. Hair loss or a scaly red rash can be signs of a lack of biotin. Taking Pretorius Skin Hair & Nails increases biotin your intake and may help promote hair growth. Another amazing component of this formula is the essential nutrient zinc. This acne-fighting ingredient can help fight viruses and bacteria as it has anti-inflammatory properties. Zinc in Pretorius Skin Hair & Nails may reduce the appearance of acne scars and help relieve some of the redness and irritation associated with acne. Together with several other ingredients, Pretorius Skin Hair & Nails is a powerful supplement for better skin, strong hair and nice nails. Try it yourself!
Each tablet contains:
- Camellia sinensis (White tea) extract dry concentrate: 60mg from dry leaf 600mg.
- Retinol acetate: 690micrograms equiv. to vitamin A 600micrograms retinol equivalents (2000IU).
- Shark cartilage: 200mg.
- Biotin: 50micrograms.
- Chromium (as Chromium picolinate): 3.1micrograms.
- Calcium pantothenate: 25mg equiv. to Pantothenic acid 22.9mg.
- Iron (as Iron amino acid chelate): 1mg.
- Nicotinamide: 25mg.
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride: 10mg equiv. to Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 8.23mg.
- Potassium (as Potassium citrate): 4.7mg.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): 25mg.
- Silicon (as Silicon dioxide): 100mg.
- Zinc (as Zinc sulfate monohydrate): 25mg.
- Calcium ascorbate dihydrate: 25mg equiv. to Ascorbic acid 20.7mg.
- Dunaliella salina extract soft concentrate: 3.33mg from fresh cells minimum 6.24mg stand. to contain Carotenoids calculated as Betacarotene 250micrograms.
- d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate: 4.9mg equiv. to d-alpha-Tocopherol (vitamin E) 5.9IU.
Does not contain lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, eggs, peanuts, sesame, artificial flavours or sweeteners. Contains sulphites, phenylalanine, soya bean and fish products.
- Adults: Take one tablet each morning with breakfast.
If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000micrograms retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. Children, pregnant or breastfeeding women, and those who have recently had a heart attack, surgery or a major accident should not consume this product without medical advice. Contains 5.1g of caffeine per tablet. A cup of instant coffee contains approximately 80mg of caffeine. Vitamin and/or mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.