Super Multi Plus by Ethical Nutrients
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Ethical Nutrients Super Multi Plus
Ethical Nutrients Super Multi Plus, a high strength, high potency daily multivitamin.
It works to:
- Support mental and physical performance and reduce fatigue symptoms with Siberian ginseng.
- Assist energy production with vitamin B5.
- Relieve symptoms of stress with vitamin B6.
- Provide liver protection with milk thistle.
Each tablet contains:
- Eleutherococcus senticosus dry root extract: 133mg, from dry root (Siberian ginseng) 2g.
- Silybum marianum dry fruit extract: 29mg, from min. dry fruit (Milk Thistle) 2g, stand. to flavonolignans calc. as silybin 24mg.
- Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate: 429mg, equiv. calcium 100mg.
- Ascorbic acid (vit C): 200mg
- Magnesium oxide: 124mg, equiv. magnesium 75mg.
- Calcium pantothenate (vit B5): 75mg.
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract: 50mg.
- Thiamine hydrochloride (vit B1): 50mg.
- Riboflavin (vit B2): 50mg.
- Nicotinamide (vit B3): 50mg.
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vit B6): 50mg.
- d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate: 41mg, equiv. d-alpha-Tocopherol 34mg.
- Choline bitartrate: 25mg.
- Inositol: 25mg.
- Manganese amino acid chelate: 16mg., equiv. manganese 1.6mg.
- Zinc citrate dihydrate: 16mg, equiv. zinc 5.0mg.
- Ferrous fumarate 15mg, equiv. iron 5.0mg.
- Potassium gluconate 12mg, equiv. potassium 2.0mg.
- Borax: 8.8mg, equiv. boron 1.0mg.
- Betacarotene: 5.0mg.
- Cupric sulfate pentahydrate: 668 micrograms, equiv. copper 170 micrograms.
- Cyanocobalamin (vit B12): 500 micrograms.
- Folic acid: 500 micrograms.
- Chromium nicotinate: 500 micrograms, equiv. chromium 50 micrograms.
- Potassium iodide: 65 micrograms, equiv. iodine 50 micrograms.
- Selenomethionine: 65 micrograms, equiv. selenium 26 micrograms.
- Biotin: 50 micrograms.
- Colecalciferol (vit D3): 10 micrograms, equiv. vita D3 400 IU.
- Take 1 tablet daily with food.
- Or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.