The Gear JACKD by Maxs (Lab Series)
Max's The Gear JACK'D - High Potency Test Support
Test is the holy grail of muscle building hormones, and Max’s The Gear – JACK'D has been specifically formulated to maximise the biologically active form known as Free Test, which is able to interact with muscle cells and is the key driver of protein synthesis and muscle growth. Your physiology, age, training level, diet, lifestyle and overall health all affect Free Test levels, either positively or negatively. There are a number of nutrients that are essential for healthy Test levels. In addition, certain foods contain active compounds or phytochemicals that can interact with your metabolism and directly or indirectly increase Test production.
- Tribulus – A flowering plant native to the tropical regions. It’s traditionally used in the Ayurvedic medicine as an aphrodisiac - to maintain healthy male sexual function and physiology.
- D-Aspartic acid – A physiological amino acid occurring principally in the pituitary gland and testes. It plays a role in the regulation of the release and synthesis of Test in humans and has been shown to enhance the release of Test in healthy males.
- Bubline Natalenisis Powder (stem) – A Southern African herb that has been traditionally used for sexual health and virility.
- Fadogia Agrestis Powder (stem) – An African shrub that has been traditionally used to treat erectile dysfunction and is purported to possess aphrodisiac properties.
- Paederia Foetide – A tropical climbing vine that is used by traditional medical practitioners to treat inflammation, intestinal health and male virility.
- Smilax Scobinicaulis Extract (Laxogenin) – A natural plant compound recognised as a class of plant hormones. In animal studies it has been shown to promote tissue healing and growth in skeletal muscles.
- DIM (Diindolylmethane) – A compound found in cruciferous vegetables, shown to play a beneficial role in the regulation of male and female hormones.
- Maca Root – A peruvian plant grown in the Andes mountains, of which studies have shown to have benefits in many areas of sexual health.
- White Mushroom Extract 20% Polysaccharides (Agaricus Bisporus) – Studies have shown this food extract contains compounds that beneficially balance male and female hormones.
- Trans Resveratrol – A protective plant chemical produced in times of hardship, of which studies have reported beneficial properties in the areas of sexual function and healthy hormone balance.
If you’re looking for a Male Support Formula that’s based on proven ingredients, look no further! Max’s The Gear – JACK'D contains a combination of scientifically backed nutrients and herbal extracts to support maximum Test levels for awesome results, in and out of the gym. Supporting your Test production has never been easier, simply take 2 capsules twice daily with main meals and rest assured that you’re getting the highest quality nutrition to support your wellbeing.
- Take 2 capsules, twice daily with main meals.
- Do not take within 2 hours of bed. Do not consume on an empty stomach.
- The Gear JACK'D is a highly potent formula, use only as recommended.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.