Thyroid RX by ATP Science
ATP Science Thyroid RX
Support a healthy functioning thyroid gland, which regulates many vital metabolic processes – with ATP Science Thyroid RX! Situated at the front of your throat, the thyroid gland secretes hormones to regulate vital processes, including energy and growth expenditure. A sluggish or overactive thyroid gland can affect the metabolism leading to a variety of symptoms. Studies have shown that 1 in 6 Australians experiences some form of thyroid dysfunction in their lifetime. ATP Science Thyroid RX contains essential nutrients and synergistic botanical plant extracts to assist in healthy thyroid functions.
- Supports energy levels.
- Improves body metabolism.
- Maintains healthy thyroid function.
- Supports healthy thyroid hormones.
- Supports hair & nail health.
Nutrients such as iodine, zinc and selenium in ATP Science Thyroid RX maintain healthy energy levels, promote metabolic rate, support healthy hair & strong nails, maintain healthy blood sugar/glucose levels, boost healthy thyroid function and support healthy thyroid hormones. One of the key ingredients, iodine, is essential for the production of thyroid hormones. ATP Science Thyroid RX does not contain GMO derived ingredients, meat products, dairy or artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners. Simply take one capsule 3 times daily to support your overall health!
Each capsule contains:
- Chromium picolinate: 132.74 microgram, equivalent: chromium 16.5 microgram.
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum): 50 mg, Equivalent: Cinnamomum verum 500 mg, equivalent: coumarin 6 microgram.
- Du Zhong (Eucommia ulmoides): 75 mg, equivalent: Eucommia ulmoides 750 mg.
- Kelp (Fucus vesiculosus): 6.25 mg, equivalent: Fucus vesiculosus 31.25 mg, equivalent: Iodine 25 microgram
- High Selenium Yeast: 6.25 mg, equivalent: Selenium 12.5 microgram.
- Yerba Mate (Ilex paraguariensis): 75 mg Equivalent: Ilex paraguariensis 375 mg, equivalent: caffeine 1.125 mg
- Guarana (Paullinia cupana): 25 mg, equivalent: Paullinia cupana 100 mg, equivalent: caffeine 4.625 mg.
- Coleus (Plectranthus barbatus): 15 mg, equivalent: Plectranthus barbatus 675 mg.
- Pomegranate (Punica granatum): 10 mg, equivalent: Punica granatum 100 mg
- L-Tyrosine: 200 mg.
- Zinc gluconate: 19.23 mg, equivalent: zinc 2.5 mg.
- Other Ingredients (excipients): Acacia, colloidal anhydrous silica, Hypromellose, magnesium hydroxide, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, purified water.
- Take one capsule 3 times daily or as instructed by your healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.