Trailblazer Olfactic Inhaler (33) by Way of Will
Way of Will Trailblazer Olfactic Inhaler (33)
*** Clearance Special! Save over 40% on Way of Will! ***
Treat your senses to a refreshing, invigorating experience each time you breathe in our essential oil-infused Olfactic Inhaler. Our captivating blends come straight from all-natural, pure-grade essential oils that stimulate your senses and boost your mood so you can conquer your day. Unlike traditional smelling salts, our Olfactic Inhalers do not irritate the mucous membranes of your nose and lungs, so each whiff is easy on your nasal passages and pleasantly stimulating. The 33 Trailblazer Mind Focusing Olfactic Inhaler features a sharp, invigorating blend of black spruce, rosemary, lavender and grapefruit to help with mental focus and concentration. Make the most of each day – whether you’re tackling a busy schedule or giving it your all during your workout – with regular deep breaths of our mind-clearing Olfactic Inhaler.
- Compact and portable for easy use throughout the day.
- High-quality blends with invigorating scents.
- Does not irritate nasal passages or lungs.
- Black Spruce Oil wakes up the senses and fights stress and mental exhaustion.
- Rosemary Oil wakes up the senses and focuses the mind.
- Black Spruce Essential Oil – Energizes and stimulates the senses while alleviating stress.
- Rosemary Essential Oil – Combats mental burnout and fatigue to enhance mental focus.
- Picea mariana (Black Spruce) Oil, Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil, Lavender angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil.
*The product's ingredient list may vary. Refer to the product label for the most updated ingredients.
- Untwist cap and bring the inhaler close to your nose. Take 2-3 deep breaths.
- Reuse as needed.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.