Venus E-Tox by ATP Science
ATP Science Venus E-Tox
ATP Science’s Venus E-Tox is specifically formulated for women to help manage the symptoms of premenstrual tension and menstrual cycle irregularity. This product is vegan certified and produced using high quality ingredients to support natural bodily processes. ATP Science’s Venus E-Tox contains a mix of plant extracts to help support female reproductive system health. These compounds are found in naturally occurring plants and have been carefully combined specifically for this product.
- Broccoli sprout powder is plentiful in antioxidants which are considered to support the liver’s natural detoxification processes. ATP Science’s Venus E-Tox uses high quality, GMO-free broccoli sprout powder to ensure you get nothing but the best.
- Chaste berry is found in Central Asia and the Mediterranean and is considered to help relieve the premenstrual tension’s symptoms and to help relieve the symptoms of acne.
- Daikon radish fruit powder has been found to support the liver’s natural detoxification processes. Rich in sulforphanes, this ingredient can help support the body’s natural channels of elimination and support the female reproductive system.
ATP Science’s Venus E-Tox also contains kelp leaf (rich in iodine) and rosemary leaf, which has been used to relieve the symptoms of premenstrual tension and maintain natural liver detoxification. We know you are a superwoman and you deserve to feel like one too, but from time to time, you may feel like your hormones could be interfering with your mojo. Start feeling yourself again with ATP Science Venus E-Tox!
Each capsule of Venus E-tox contains:
- Brassica oleracea var. italica: 46mg, derived from B. oleracea var. italicasprout dry 384.6 mg.
- Brassica oleracea var. italica seed dry: 100 mg.
- Rosmarinus officinalis: 100 mg, Derived from officinalis whole plant dry 1 g.
- Raphanus sativuswhole plant dry 100 mg
- Vitex agnus-castus: 25mg, derived from agnus-castus fruit dry 250 mg
- Fucus vesiculosus: 25mg, derived from F. vesiculosus whole plant dry 31.25 mg.
- Levomefolate calcium 130 microgram.
- For best results, take 2 to 4 capsules of ATP Science’s Venus E-Tox in the morning with breakfast.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.