Vitality Switch by Switch Nutrition
- Nutritional Information
- Directions Of Use
- Customer Reviews
Switch Nutrition Vitality Switch - Revitalizing Superfood Blend
*** Note - there has been a change in formulation. You may receive the old or new formulation with your order. Please refer to Nutritional Information for more information ***
Switch Nutrition Vitality Switch is your all-in-one revitalizing Super Greens Wholefood Powder! All 33 ingredients have been hand-selected to provide you with the healthiest nutrients the planet has to offer. Switch Nutrition Vitality Switch is a wholefood formula that combines herbs, probiotics, antioxidants, adaptogens, polyphenols, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and enzymes – all you need to provide your body with a super dose of micronutrition to support optimal vitality every day! Vitality Switch is full of everything you need, and nothing you don’t! It only uses what nature has provided, so there is nothing artificial and no cheap fillers, just 100% revitalising real ingredients!
- Super Greens Wholefood Blend – Organic, spray free and sustainably farmed greens to help support your nutrient requirements. This blend supplies concentrated extracts yielding high levels of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals you may be missing from your everyday diet.
- Organic Mushroom Blend - To help support the vital systems in your body.
- Digestive Enzyme Blend - A blend of the major digestive enzymes to assist with the breakdown and uptake of nutrients.
- Gut Blend – Designed to help support a healthy microbiome. Included in this blend is Wild Caught Sustainable Marine Collagen (except Strawberry Kiwi flavour), as well as a carefully selected 3 strain heat stable probiotic blend to help fight bad bacteria in the gut.
- Cleanse and Health Support Blend – Vitality Switch’s formula works together to support your health and wellbeing. Cell Charge is a super antioxidant rich source of polyphenolic conpounds, humic and fulvic minerals plus amino acids.
Looking for the next step to support your health, energy and performance? Vitality Switch is a great tasting super food blend - getting your daily nourishment has never been simpler, or more affordable. Simply consume 1 serve with breakfast or whenever a healthy boost is needed! Whether you’re in a tough training cycle, preparing for exams, or simply want to up your health and wellness – Switch Nutrition Vitality Switch is a great addition to prevent poor health and boost your vitality!
- Mix 1 serve with 250ml - 500ml chilled water, juice or your favourite beverage. Consume immediately.
- Can be taken between meals, mixed into smoothies or smoothie bowls.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.