Yoga Mat Equipment Spray (35) by Way of Will
Way of Will Yoga Mat & Equipment Spray (35)
*** Clearance Special! Save over 40% on Way of Will! ***
Keep your yoga mat and training equipment clean and spotless the natural way. Our 35 Yoga Mat Spray | Equipment Spray is made with 100% natural oils so your skin doesn’t get irritated when coming into contact with your exercise equipment. Say goodbye to harsh, chemical-ridden cleaners and enjoy a better, fresher workout. Featuring naturally bactericidal and antifungal tea tree essential oil and lavender essential oil, just a few spritzes of our spray will deodorize and clear most bacteria and germs off the surface of your training equipment so you can focus on your workout with peace of mind.
- Made with all-natural oils and free of harsh chemicals.
- Naturally cleans and deodorizes equipment.
- Does not irritate skin.
- Tea Tree Oil is antifungal and bactericidal.
- Lavender Oil is bactericidal and antiseptic.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil – Contains natural antifungal, bactericidal, parasiticidal, and antiseptic properties.
- Lavender Essential Oil – Acts as an effective antiseptic, bactericide, and insecticide.
- Aqua (Distilled Water), Polysorbate 20, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf (Tea Tree) Oil, Lavender angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil.
*The product's ingredient list may vary. Refer to the product label for the most updated ingredients.
- Spray directly on training equipment and wipe off with a cloth or towel for a clean, fresh workout space.
- For best results, apply before and after training session.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.