Z-Mag by ATP Science
ATP Science Z-Mag
Zinc and magnesium (Z-Mag) are involved in hundreds of reactions throughout the body. Minerals like these are traditionally found in plants, however due to modern food manufacturing and growing processes, plants are containing less and less of these important micronutrients. ATP Science’s Z-Mag is a great supplement for both athletes and the general population to increase their intake of magnesium, zinc and selenium in order to help promote energy levels, support muscle and bone function and maintain general mental wellbeing.
- Magnesium has been extensively researched and found to support energy production, relieve muscle cramps and promote healthy sleep patterns. As magnesium is also involved in the maintenance and regulation of bone, Z-Mag may promote bone health and support bone mineralisation. Magnesium is particularly important to those undertaking intense physical activity so ATP Science’s Z-Mag makes a great addition to an athlete’s supplement stack.
- Zinc is involved in hundreds of reactions throughout the body, particularly within the immune system, cell division and the utilization of carbohydrates. ATP Science’s Z-Mag may enhance immunity and help convert food into energy.
- Selenium is a trace mineral that is important in healthy immune system function. Supplementing with selenium may support the immune system to fight illness and enhance immune system function.
- Taurine has several important roles within the body, regulating enzyme activity, cell signalling and cell membrane function. Taurine is commonly found in animal-based foods so those following a plant-based diet may benefit from supplementing with ATP Science’s Z-Mag.
Maintain healthy sleeping patterns, relieve muscle tension and promote your inner immunity today, with ATP Science Z-Mag!
Each capsule contains:
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) elemental: 100mg.
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate) elemental: 2.5mg.
- Selenium elemental: 6.25mcg.
- Taurine: 25mg.
- Take 1-2 capsules at a time, with a maximum intake of 3 capsules per day.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamin and/or mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.