ZMAST by ATP Science
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
ATP Science ZMAST
Zinc and magnesium are involved in hundreds of reactions throughout the body. Minerals like these are traditionally found in plants, however, due to modern food manufacturing and growing processes, plants are containing less and less of these important micronutrients. ATP Science’s Z-MAST is a great supplement for absolutely everybody young and old, Z-MAST increases their intake of magnesium, zinc and selenium and Taurine in order to help promote energy levels, support muscle and bone function and maintain general mental wellbeing.
- Magnesium has been extensively researched and found to support energy production, relieve muscle cramps and promote healthy sleep patterns. As magnesium is also involved in the maintenance and regulation of bone, ZMAST may promote bone health and support bone mineralisation. Magnesium is particularly important to those undertaking intense physical activity so ATP Science’s ZMAST makes a great addition to an athlete’s supplement stack.
- Zinc is involved in hundreds of reactions throughout the body, particularly within the immune system, cell division and the utilization of carbohydrates. ATP Science’s ZMAST may enhance immunity and help convert food into energy.
- Selenium is a trace mineral that is important in healthy immune system function. Supplementing with selenium may support the immune system to fight illness and enhance immune system function.
- Taurine has several important roles within the body, regulating enzyme activity, cell signalling and cell membrane function. Taurine is commonly found in animal-based foods so those following a plant-based diet may benefit from supplementing with ATP Science’s ZMAST.
Maintain healthy sleeping patterns, relieve muscle tension and promote your inner immunity today, with ATP Science ZMAST! Formulated as a refreshing beverage this product is perfect for children who otherwise may struggle with ATP’s Z-MAG capsules, Non-GMO and gluten-free there’s a new way to meet your nutritional goals!
- Adults: Mix 1 Scoop of ZMAST with 200ml of cold water and shake well.
- Mix your ZMAST with your ATP Science Juicy NoWay Collagen for a delicious and nutritious drink!
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.