SCITEC Nutrition - PROTEIN COFFEE - Sugar Free
Balanced support with its advanced proteins and carbohydrate matrix.
This PROTEIN COFFEE formula is a no sugar added, high-quality whey protein coffee with caffeine! It provides an effective 27 g dose of whey protein with 100 mg of caffeine combining the two popular sports supplement ingredients. Whey protein from milk is a so-called complete protein, because it provides the body with all necessary amino acids, including the 9 amino acids (i.e. Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine) that are considered essential for life, because the body cannot synthesize them.
Determination of the nutritional efficiency of protein in the diet is in most cases based on estimating the extent to which dietary protein nitrogen is absorbed and retained by the body and is able to balance daily nitrogen losses. Net Protein Utilisation (NPU) is the percentage of ingested nitrogen that is retained in the body, and the Biological Value (BV) gives the percentage of absorbed nitrogen that is retained. Biological Value is the product of NPU and digestibility. Whey protein has good digestibility and amino acid composition, thus it’s Biological Value is great compared to other dietary protein sources like meat, fish, eggs or soy. Dietary proteins are the source of nitrogen and indispensable amino acids, which the body requires for tissue growth and maintenance. Therefore, PROTEIN COFFEE’s protein contributes to the maintenance and growth of muscle mass and also to the maintenance of normal bones.
- ADVANCED CARBOHYDRATE MATRIX: in a specific ratio to protein, we provide a carbohydrate matrix that features different release-time carbs. Fast and sustained release characteristic substances are both included, among them Palatinose™ and Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin!
- EXTRA AMINO ACID support: we added the amino acid Taurine, which is a semi-essential amino acid that acts as a lipid membrane stabilizer in the body and can aid various anti-oxidant defense systems.
- EXTRA IMMUNE support: Vitamin C helps to protect cells from oxidative stress and contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilages, bones, blood vessels, gums, teeth and skin*. Vitamin C also contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200 mg in addition to the recommended daily intake of Vitamin C)!
- BALANCED RECOVERY also contains electrolytes (Potassium, Chloride, Sodium, Calcium, Magnesium). Potassium contributes to normal muscle function, helps with the normal functioning of the nervous system and the maintenance of normal blood pressure!
Servings per container: 30 ServesServing size: 1 ¼ scoop (70g)
Amount per Serving
of which Saturated
of which Sugars
*RI%: Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal).
Other Ingredients - Chocolate Hazelnut:
|Directions & Warnings|
Directions For Use:
- Be the first to review this product