Thriving Protein by Nutra Organics - Certified Organic Vegan Protein Powder
The perfect combination of certified organic whole brown rice protein and sprouted & bio-fermented organic pea protein, this nourishing formula delivers a complete and delicious protein source that pleases fussy taste buds. Plus we’ve included a specialised bio-fermented pre & probiotic blend to help ensure that Thriving Protein supports gut health and is well tolerated in tiny tummies.
- Is a good source of PROTEIN which is necessary for tissue building, repair, growth & maintenance of muscle mass and bones.
- Contains FOLATE for normal growth & development in children, contributes to maternal tissue growth in pregnancy and amino acid synthesis.
- Has CALCIUM for maintaining normal teeth & bone structure. Calcium even contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes for gut health.
- Is a source of VITAMIN C for immune system function and normal growth & development in children.
- Contains PRE- and PROBIOTICS for gut support & tolerability - Lactobacillus spp. <5000 cfu (Colony Forming Units) per 30 g serve.
- Has a complete AMINO ACID profile.
- Suitable for pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Percentage Daily Intakes based on the average daily protein requirements of children aged between 1-3 yrs old (14 g/day¹) and children aged between 9-13 yrs old (35 g/day²).
Percentage Recommended Dietary Intakes based on the average diet of children aged 1-3 yrs and an average adult diet of 8700 kJ per day.
Thriving Protein is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a healthful varied diet.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes products containing fish, shellfish, eggs, soy, tree nuts, lupin, and sesame.
|Directions & Warnings||No|
- Be the first to review this product