Caruso's Natural Health Ginger
Why use Caruso’s Ginger?
Caruso’s Ginger utilises a specific ginger extract containing 2.5mg of the active constituents gingerols. Gingerols have an anti-inflammatory action which may help to relieve symptoms associated with mild Osteoarthritis such as joint pain, stiffness and swelling. The anti-inflammatory action has also been shown to help reduce period pain and cramping.
Caruso’s Ginger has been formulated for:
• Symptoms associated with motion/travel sickness
• Morning sickness
• Digestive discomfort
• Symptoms associated with mild Osteoarthritis
Customers who would use Caruso’s Ginger:
• Those who are experiencing nausea due to pregnancy or travel/motion sickness
• Those suﬀering from symptoms of indigestion including dyspepsia, flatulence, bloating or nausea
• Those who would like to support healthy bile flow and digestive function
• Those who would like a supplement that may help to reduce joint inflammation, pain and stiffness associated with mild Osteoarthritis
Each tablet contains herbal extracts equiv. to:
|Directions & Warnings|
Directions For Use:
For nausea and travel sickness: Adults and children over 12 take 1 tablet when required with food up to 4 times daily.
- Be the first to review this product