Ginger by Carusos Natural Health
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
Caruso's Natural Health Ginger
Ginger is well known for its long historic use as both a culinary and medicinal herb. It has been used traditionally in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine to help relieve mild rheumatic aches and pains while also having effects in reducing abdominal distension and bloating. Caruso’s Ginger utilises a specific ginger extract containing 2.5mg of the active constituents gingerols. Gingerols have an anti-inflammatory action which may help to relieve symptoms associated with mild osteoarthritis such as mild joint pain, stiffness and swelling. Ginger also has benefits in promoting healthy digestive function and the anti-inflammatory effects may help in reducing menstrual pain and cramps.
Caruso’s Ginger health indications:
- Helps reduce symptoms of motion, travel & sea sickness
- Relieves morning sickness & digestive discomfort
- Relieves mild joint inflammation
Each tablet contains:
- Zingiber officinale ext.dry.conc. 25mg from min dry root 500mg, Std to gingerols 2.5mg
Free from sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours.
- For nausea and travel sickness: Adults and children over 12 take 1 tablet when required with food up to 4 times daily.
- Children 6-12 years take half a tablet half an hour before travelling or when required with food up to 4 times daily.
- For morning sickness: Adults take 1 tablet with food when required up to 4 times a day.
- For symptoms of mild osteoarthritis and period pain: take 2 tablets daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
• Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist or worsen talk to your medical practitioner. Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester. Talk to an Ayurvedic health professional if you are unsure if this medicine is right for you. Not to be used in children under the age of 6 years. If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional before use. Consult with your health professional before use alongside anticoagulant medication. Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.