OxyShred Hardcore by EHP Labs
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
EHP Labs OxyShred Hardcore - Super-Dosed Shredding
Turn the dial up on your regular shred formula, with this new, ultra-concentrated version of your favourite OxyShred – EHP Labs OxyShred Hardcore. With a combination of shredding, energy-increasing and mood-enhancing ingredients, this potently dosed shred formula will assist you in achieving those training and body goals. Evolved from the worlds number 1 product EHP Labs OxyShred, you can trust that EHP Labs OxyShred Hardcore will not disappoint. EHP Labs OxyShred Hardcore is scientifically formulated to assist your body in burning and shredding, and to get you up and motivated to hit the gym harder than ever before.
Each scoop of EHP Labs OxyShred Hardcore contains:
- Shred Matrix: Give your body all of the shred arsenal it needs with 2 types of Carnitine - Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl and GPLC GlycoCarn. Carnitine is the molecule responsible for the transportation of free fatty acids from the bloodstream into the cells to be burned for energy.
- Hardcore Beta-3-Thermogenic Matrix: Backing-up the Shred Matrix are some well-known supplementary ingredients, including Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), Bitter Orange Fruit Extract (Synephrine), Raspberry Ketones and Chromium Picolinate. These assist with increasing energy expenditure, as well as supporting blood sugar balance.
- Nootropic Focus Cognitive Boosters: Get into the mental zone with these ingredients, designed to help provide razor sharp focus, assist with cognition, and improve mood and motivation, and to stimulate and provide energy. These include Taurine, L-Tyrosine, Caffeine Anhydrous, Guarana Seed Extract, Green Coffee Bean Extract and Huperzine A.
- B Vitamin Spectrum: B Vitamins are an essential component of natural energy production in the body, so these have been added to keep your natural energy levels ticking over and stave off any nasty crashes.
Deliver a potent punch to the system with a product which isn’t for the faint of heart. Trusted by millions of consumers worldwide, rest assured EHP Labs have not compromised their reputation with this powerful product. Don’t just train and diet hardcore, BE hardcore with EHP Labs OxyShred Hardcore. Simply take 1 scoop upon waking on non-training days, or 1 scoop prior to a workout on training days. Do not exceed 1 scoop per day and do not consume within a few hours prior to sleep.
- Simply take 1 scoop upon waking on non-training days, or 1 scoop prior to a workout on training days.
- Do not exceed 1 scoop per day and do not consume within a few hours prior to sleep.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.