Ultimate Fibre by Qenda
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Qenda Ultimate Fibre - Restore Your Bowel Health
Qenda Ultimate Fibre is your ultimate companion - a food containing a powerful combination of premium herbs rich in fibre.
- Excellent organic source of dietary fibre.
- Dietary fibre assists regular bowel movements*.
- One serve Provides 49% of the recommended daily intake for dietary fibre.
- 100% certified organic and wildcrafted ingredients.
- Contains premium adaptogenic herbs.
- NON-GMO Ingredients, vegan and gluten free.
Ultimate Fibre is good source of iron. One serve exceeds 50% of the recommended daily intake For dietary iron! Iron is:
- Necessary for normal immune system function*.
- Necessary for normal cell division*.
- Necessary for normal blood formation*.
- Necessary for normal energy production*.
- Contributes to normal cognitive function*.
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue*.
- Necessary for normal oxygen transport*.
*When made up as directed and in the context of a healthy diet involving the consumption of a variety of foods.
Qenda never uses any artificial flavours, colours, sweeteners or preservatives in their powdered products. Qenda’s ingredients are always organic, vegan, non-gmo and gluten free. Qenda batch tests it’s ingredients and products for safety and to ensure purity from herbicides, pesticides, fungicides and heavy metals. All Qenda products are also free from pathogenic moulds, yeasts, funguses and unwanted bacteria. All Qenda products are manufactured in a clean, chemical free, HACCP certified facility to the highest quality and standards.
Qenda Ultimate Fibre contains the following certified organic and wildcrafted ingredients from nature:
- Psyllium Husk, Black Walnut Hulls, Hibiscus Sabdariffa, Liquorice Root, Horsetail, Rosehip, Oat Straw, Slippery Elm Bark, Cascara Bark, Marshmallow Root, Cinnamon Verum Bark, Irish Moss, Yucca Root, Turkish Rhubarb (Rheum Palmatum), Chlorella Vulgaris, Turmeric, Bladderwrack, Astragalus Membranaceus Root, Ashwagandha Root, Meadowsweet, Barberry Bark, Dandelion Root, Aloe Ferox, Wormwood, Skullcap (Scutellaria Lateriflora), Fennel Seed, Passionflower (Passiflora Incarnata), Mullein Leaf, Violet Leaf, Paw Paw Leaf, Witchhazel#, Clove Bud.
- Colour, texture and appearance of product may change due to seasonal variations.
- # Wildcrafted when Certified Organic not available.
- Serving scoop included in pack (10g - one level tablespoon).
- Mix two level scoops of Qenda Ultimate Fibre (or one level scoop for children under 12 years) in 350-400ml of water in a shaker bottle, once or twice daily.
- Drink immediately. If left for a short period after shaking product will thicken.
- Best taken 10-30 minutes prior to meals.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.