Pump Stim Free Pre by Legit
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Legit Pump Stim Free Pre
Explode into your next workout with new found vascularity, from the GOAT Legit Edge come’s the best formula to boost your training to the next level… Legit Pump! This potent formula brings the very best ingredients to maximise vasodilation allowing maximal nutrient and blood flow, reducing fatigue and providing skin splitting pumps. Key clinically dosed ingredients help deliver a longer lasting pump and better endurance during each set:
- Beta Alanine (3200g) - Reduces fatigue-toxin production, allowing muscles to perform more reps, more sets and do more work before fatiguing, resulting in greater gains. This also is what provides the “tingle” feeling that gets you ready and rearing to go!
- L-Arginine AKG (1000mg) - Supports further healthy blood flow, supporting Creatine Phosphate during intense bursts of exercise promoting better endurance.
- Grape Seed Extract (200mg) - Grape Seed Extract has been shown to lower LDL (bad cholesterol) whilst also improving blood flow to extremities.
- Citrulline malate (5000mg) - Relaxes blood vessels and promotes circulation, helping the body delay fatigue and maintain power and strength. It can also assist the body in metabolising nitrogen, resulting in an increase in Nitric Oxide production, providing greater endurance, vascularity & pumps throughout training.
Stacked perfectly with Legit Edge or taken on its own for a stim-free boost, Legit Pump can help maximise your time in the gym by providing you with the best quality pump! Supported with clinically dosed ingredients and a flexible serving size depending on your chosen intensity, Legit Pump can help you reach the next level in your training! Perfect for those looking for a no stim alternative or those who train later in the evenings, give Legit Pump a try and experience the difference today!
(Based on Strawberry Kiwi flavour)
- Mix 1 – 2 scoops into 400mL – 800mL of water and consume approximately 15 – 30 minutes prior to training.
- Do not consume more than 2 servings per day.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.