Edge Pre-Workout by Legit
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Legit Edge Pre-Workout
LEGIT GIVES YOU THE EDGE! Take your workout to the next level with Legit Edge. This clinically-dosed and carefully formulated pre-workout has your epic training goals in mind. The ingredient formulation is designed to enhance your training experience through stimulating energy, brain function, insane pumps and long-lasting endurance to push you over the edge!
Key ingredients delivering:
- Citrulline malate (6000mg) - Relaxes blood vessels and promotes circulation, helping the body delay fatigue and maintain power and strength. It can also assist the body in metabolising protein and nitrogen, resulting in an increase in Nitric Oxide production, providing greater endurance, vascularity & pumps throughout training.
- English walnut Extract (200mg) - This ingredient is a central nervous system stimulant, which can enhance energy, mental alertness, cognitive function and promoting increase in the ‘feel good’ hormones, resulting in a euphoric feeling throughout exercise.
- Alpha GPC (250mg) - Quickly crosses the blood-brain barrier where it protects neurons and improves brain function and the learning processes. Alpha GPC has the ability to enhance acute GH production and power output during exercise.
- Beta Alanine (3200g) - Reduces fatigue-toxin production, allowing muscles to perform more reps, more sets and do more work before fatiguing, resulting in greater gains. This also is what provides the “tingle” feeling that gets you ready and rearing to go!
Based on clinically dosed ingredients…LEGIT Edge has it all! Available in two delicious flavours, why not grab a tub of each and make an LEGIT difference to your workouts!
(Based on Passionfruit flavour)
Key Ingredient breakdown:
- Mix 1-2 scoops in 400ml - 800ml chilled water or your favourite beverage.
- Consume 15-30 minutes prior to training.
- Do not exceed more than 2 scoops per day.
- Do not consume within a few hours prior to bedtime.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.