Click & Collect at Supplement Mart - Now Available!
Click & Collect is now available at most Supplement Mart locations! Tired of shipping delays? Get your products sooner with Click & Collect, without the shipping fee as well. We have over 40 outlets across Australia, so collecting your online order from your local Supplement Mart has never been easier.
How to Click & Collect with Supplement Mart
- Shop our range of products online and check your local stores’ availability using the “Click & Collect” button, on any product page. Hone in on your current location or choose your preferred pick-up outlet which has available stock. Once you’ve found everything you’re looking for and added it to your cart, complete your purchase by clicking checkout.
- Next, simply select Click and Collect as your delivery option and set your desired collection store.
- Once checkout is complete, you will receive an order confirmation. This email is just a receipt for your order. Hang tight whilst we hand-pick your order, and we will let you know when it’s ready!
- Once your order has been finalised by the store and is ready for collection, we’ll send you an additional email to let you know it’s ready! This email will contain full instructions on what to do next and what to bring with you. Please wait till you receive this email to avoid any confusion in-store.
- To collect your items, simply bring your collection email (on your phone is okay!), and valid photo ID, and speak with our friendly staff at your selected store.
1. What is Click & Collect, and how does it work?
Click & Collect allows you to collect your online purchases from one of our local stores. Simply find your product, and on the product screen, check your local outlet for availability using the Click & Collect button. Then during checkout, ensure Click & Collect is selected from the available delivery option. Ensure you set your preferred store with available stock and proceed to payment, it’s that simple!
We will send a ready-for-collection email once your order has been hand-picked with further details. This email is separate from your confirmation of payment email.
***We recommend using any accepted payment method, except for ApplePay and GooglePay, as these methods currently having syncing issues with Click & Collect and may cause a delay with your order ***
2. Is Click & Collect a free service?
Yes – Click & Collect is FREE for all orders with no minimum purchase value.
3. Where do I go for collection?
Most of our over 40 Supplement Mart locations will offer Click & Collect. You can collect your order from your selected store after you have received the "Your order is ready" email. You can view our list of stores here.
Ensure you arrive during store opening hours – these differ between our outlets. You can also check any store details at any time using the Store Locator on our website, or check your ready-to-collect email for more details.
4. When can I collect my order?
Once your order is ready to collect, you’ll receive a confirmation email, confirming your items are ready to be collected from your nominated store. Please await for your ready-to-collect email, after your order confirmation email has been sent.
***Please note that during sales and under rare circumstances there may be order delays due to the volume of orders we receive***
5. How long do I have to pick up my order?
You have 7 days from notification that your order is ready for collection, after this time if you have not collected your order, a refund will be issued and items returned to shelves in-store.
7. Can I nominate someone else to collect my order?
Yes! Just make sure the person collecting your order has the confirmation email and valid ID.
8. Can I make changes or cancel my Click & Collect order?
Please call customer service on 1800 725 660 from 7am - 2pm (AWST) Monday to Friday, (excluding national public holidays) for any customer service-related enquiries.
Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to include your name, order number, e-mail and contact number so one of our friendly customer service representatives can be in contact as soon as possible to assist us in assisting you as soon as possible.
Do not contact your selected pickup store - Click & Collect is controlled and monitored by Head Office and customer service, and is not managed by individual store locations.
9. My order was rejected / an item was out of stock, what happens now?
On the rare occasion, an item could be out of stock or damaged in-store and not fit for sale, this can sometimes only come to light during the picking of your order. If this is the case our friendly customer service team will reach out to offer you either a replacement item, a refund, or collection at another store with available stock.
10. How do I make a return?
Please choose carefully as we do not give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. If you received an incorrect product, faulty product or incorrectly described product, we will offer you an exchange or refund. Exchanges or returns must be raised within 3 weeks of the date of purchase, with valid proof of purchase (please keep your e-invoice as proof of purchase).
If you wish to swap your product over for another product, you can either contact customer service prior to collecting your order. Alternatively, you can swap your product over in store upon collection, for another available item in the store - just speak to our friendly staff on the day you collect.
We do not accept returns or refunds on clearance or special items; the purchase of these items is final.
Please also note that some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Other Terms & Conditions:
By placing an order, you:
- Agree to all Supplement Mart Terms & Conditions.
- Warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years old.
- Agree to have sought advice from an independent and qualified health practitioner relating to your supplementation intentions.
- Agree to use any information from this website in accordance with advice from an independent and qualified health practitioner.
Can’t find your question?
- Contact our friendly team for more assistance here.