Mens Super Multi by Carusos Natural Health
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Caruso's Natural Health Men's Super Multi
Caruso’s Men’s Super Multi is a high potency multivitamin supplement that has been specifically formulated with 25 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and nutrients to assist with the maintenance of male general health and wellbeing in a convenient one-a-day formula. Caruso’s Men’s Super Multi may be beneficial for men who are physically active, working long hours, skipping meals, and/or their dietary intakes may be inadequate. The body requires essential vitamins, minerals and other nutrients to maintain general health and wellbeing, especially when under demand. Caruso’s Men’s Super Multi has been specifically formulated for men. The combination of nutrients help to support male reproductive system health including healthy sperm and also assist with the maintenance of a healthy nervous system by supporting energy production and healthy stress responses in the body. This formula promotes immunity and improves immune system function, assists healthy red blood cell production and also helps with the maintenance of healthy hair, skin and nails. Caruso’s Men’s Super Multi contains a number of antioxidants, which help to reduce free radical formation and damage.
Caruso’s Men’s Super Multi Health Indications:
- Supporting energy levels and maintain energy production.
- Supporting a healthy stress response in the body.
- Supporting male reproductive system health including healthy sperm.
- Maintenance of a healthy nervous system including neurotransmitter synthesis and nerve conduction.
- Enhancing immunity and improving immune system functions.
- Supporting hair growth, nail health and skin regeneration.
- Antioxidant multivitamin formula which supports the maintenance of male general health and wellbeing.
Each tablet contains:
- Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1): 50mg, equiv. to Thiamine 44.6mg.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): 50mg.
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3): 50mg.
- Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5): 50mg, equiv. to Pantothenic acid 45.8 mg, equiv. to Calcium 4.2mg.
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6): 50mg, equiv. to Pyridoxine 41.1mg.
- Biotin (Vitamin B7): 200mcg.
- Folic acid (Vitamin B9): 500mcg.
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12): 50mcg.
- Choline Bitartrate: 25mg.
- Inositol: 25mg.
- Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C): 121mg, equiv. to Ascorbic acid 100mg, equiv. to Calcium 11.38mg.
- D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate: 20.7mg, equiv. to Vitamin E 25IU.
- Colecalciferol: 12.5mcg, equiv. to Vitamin D3 500IU.
- Calcium Phosphate: 270.3mg, equiv. to Calcium 100mg.
- Total Calcium: 115.6mg.
- Magnesium Phosphate: 242mg, equiv. to Magnesium 50mg.
- Potassium Phosphate.: 44.6mg, equiv. to Potassium 20mg.
- Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate: 41.2mg, equiv. to Zinc 15mg.
- Iron Amino Acid Chelate: 30mg, equiv. to Iron 3mg.
- Copper Gluconate: 1.43mg, equiv. to Copper 200mcg.
- Chromium Picolinate: 402.25mcg, equiv. to Chromium 50mcg.
- Potassium Iodide: 261.6mcg, equiv. to Iodine 200mcg.
- Selenomethionine: 186.29mcg, equiv. to Selenium 75mcg.
- Manganese Sulphate: 7.69mcg, equiv. to Manganese 2.5mcg.
- Betacarotene: 1.5mg.
- Lycopene: 150mcg.
Free from: dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, nuts, preservatives and artificial flavours. Zinc may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for long periods of time. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Phenylketonurics - this product contains phenylalanine
- Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food or advised by your health professional.
Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Not recommended for use by children under 18 years. Please take any complementary medicine at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medication.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.