Protein Mug Cake by Macro Mike
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Macro Mike Protein Mug Cake
Prepare to be blown away by these super easy to make Mug Cakes, ready in 60 seconds and packed with protein and no nasties. Think Lava cake vibes stuffed with real dairy free choc chips. We guarantee you won't be able to stop at one! Teaming up with their amazing brand her Bree Lenehan to bring you what is likely the most amazing on the go snack for the busy foodie! Packed full of plant protein from Australian grown Faba Bean protein, Macro Mike have made these mug cakes with love and coming in three delicious flavours (Double Choc Chip, Caramel Choc Chip Honeycomb, and Choc Chip Mint) there's bound to be something to please everyone!
- Raw Cacao: The real deal for choc lovers - Macro Mike’s delicious goods are made with organic raw cacao for that nostalgic rich chocolate brownie taste.
- Vegan Milk Choc Chips: Macro Mike’s goodies wouldn’t be the same without our vegan creamy milk chocolate. Bursting with dairy free choc chips each bite is heavenly.
- Faba Bean Protein: Australian grown Faba Bean Protein is super high in protein, has a nice neutral taste and great texture. Macro Mike loves it and it's replaced their Rice Protein which can have a strong flavour to some people.
So treat yourself at any time of the day or night with these guilt free on the go snacks by Macro Mike, boasting the very best in plant based protein along side devilshly delicious Cacao and Vegan Milk Choc Chips these are the perfect snack for anyone!
- Faba Bean Protein, Coconut Nectar, Erythritol*, Tapioca Flour, Rice Flour, Dairy Free Chocolate Chips (raw sugar, cocoa butter, rice powder, cocoa mass), Raw Cacao Powder, Natural Flavours, GF Baking Powder, Guar Gum, Himalayan Rock Salt, Stevia (steviol glycosides), Monk Fruit Extract.
*Erythritol is a natural sweetener made from the natural fermentation of fruit and vegetables. Allergen Warning: This product may contain traces of peanuts, treenuts, and soy.
- Empty packet into microwave safe mug.
- Slowly add 50-60ml of your choice of milk or plant mylk and mix well until fully dissolved.
- Place mug in microwave and cook on high for 45 - 60 seconds, or until desired consistency is achieved.
- Contents may be hot, allow to cool to a reasonable temperature before eating.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.