Vitamin D3 1000IU by Carusos Natural Health
Caruso's Natural Health Vitamin D3 1000IU
Caruso's Vitamin D3 1000IU is a one-a-day capsule designed to support those who require additional Vitamin D support for the maintenance of healthy bones, muscles, the immune and cardiovascular systems. Vitamin D controls calcium levels in the blood and also assists in the metabolism and absorption in bone mineralisation. Vitamin D3 is important for bone and muscle development, immune support, cardiovascular function and maintaining heart health. Vitamin D is absorbed in the skin through sunlight exposure and is then utilised throughout the body. Low vitamin D levels are therefore more commonly found in those people who have limited sunlight exposure, i.e. working indoors during the day. Caruso’s Vitamin D3 contains 1000IU of Vitamin D, providing a convenient one-a-day dose.
Caruso’s Vitamin D3 1000IU Health Indications:
- Calcium absorption.
- Heart and cardiovascular system support.
- Immune system support.
- Muscle health.
- General health and well-being.
Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3):
- Vitamin D3 is essential for bone health, assisting in healthy bone growth, development and maintaining bone integrity.
- Vitamin D3 promotes bone mass and density, which enhances bone strength and also supports bone healing and repair.
- Vitamin D3 enhances bone mineralisation by supporting calcium absorption and increasing the metabolism of calcium in the bones. In addition to bone health, Vitamin D3 supports muscle health and functions, for example supporting healthy muscle contractions.
- Vitamin D3 maintains general health and well-being and also has benefits in supporting immune and cardiovascular system health.
Each capsule contains:
- Colecalciferol 25mcg, Equiv. to Vitamin D3 1000IU.
Free from: dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, nuts, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours. Contains soya, sulphites and phenylalanine.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Not suitable for children under the age of 18 years.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.