Super Magnesium Complex by Carusos Natural Health
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Caruso's Natural Health Super Magnesium
Caruso’s Natural Health has developed a broad spectrum, sustained release magnesium formula that contains six different types of magnesium which are slowly released into your body. Caruso’s Super Magnesium is a one-a-day formula for your convenience. Magnesium is needed by every cell in your body. In fact, 26% of your body’s total Magnesium content is stored in your muscles. Caruso’s Super Magnesium is a comprehensive, time release multi magnesium supplement that will slowly release over an 8 hour period.
Caruso’s Super Magnesium Health Indications:
- Supports healthy muscle function and relieves mild muscle cramps and spasms.
- Help to reduce the occurrence of PMS symptoms including menstrual cramping, mild fluid retention, mood changes and breast tenderness.
- Relief of abdominal cramping.
- Soothes and calms the nerves, reducing symptoms of mild anxiety and stress.
- Maintains healthy cardiovascular system function, supporting heart health.
- Supporting nervous system health and promotes healthy neurotransmission.
- Aids in post exercise recovery, enhancing physical performance and maintaining muscle endurance.
- Assists in the metabolism of carbohydrates and protein, supporting energy production.
As you can see, Magnesium is so important for many bodily functions, including stress regulation, muscle recovery and healthy muscle function, nerve health, metabolism and energy production and reducing the symptoms of muscle cramping or PMS. Caruso's Super Magnesium provides you a blend of many magnesium types, to provide a high strength 300mg Elemental Magnesium dose per tablet!
Each tablet contains:
- Magnesium Phosphate Pentahydrate: 508.23mg, equiv. to Magnesium 105mg.
- Magnesium Oxide Heavy: 259.11mg, equiv. to Magnesium 150mg.
- Magnesium Orotate:156.25mg, equiv. to Magnesium 10mg.
- Magnesium Citrate: 123.76mg, equiv. to Magnesium 20mg.
- Magnesium Aspartate Dihydrate: 66.67mg, equiv. to Magnesium 5mg.
- Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate: 50mg, equiv. to Magnesium 10mg.
- Total Magnesium: 300mg.
Free from: dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artificial flavours. Contains sulfites and Phenylketonurics/phenylalanine.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
- Can be taken prior to sleep to relieve night cramping or restlessness.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 18.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.