Triple Strength Odourless Fish Oil by Carusos Natural Health
Caruso's Natural Health Triple Strength Fish Oil
Caruso's Triple Strength Fish Oil is a concentrated fish oil supplement that is beneficial for adults wanting to help with the maintenance of general health and wellbeing. The high strength formula makes a convenient Omega-3 supplement that may assist adults with their daily intakes of Essential Fatty Acids with fewer capsules required. Fish oil is a compound which naturally contains a rich source of Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids (EFA's), Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA). Caruso’s Triple Strength Fish Oil is a concentrated formula containing 1500mg of fish oil per capsule. Caruso’s Triple Strength Fish Oil provides various health benefits including support for healthy cardiovascular, nervous and immune systems, in the maintenance of joint, skin and eye health and also supports a healthy pregnancy.
Caruso’s Triple Strength Fish Oil Health Indications:
- Helps maintain cholesterol health.
- Maintains heart and cardiovascular function.
- Maintains brain, skin and eye health.
- Helps maintain joint health.
- Providing soothing relief from skin inflammation and reducing the symptoms of mild dermatitis, mild eczema and mild psoriasis.
- Supporting nervous system health and functions such as neurotransmitter synthesis, nerve conduction and brain health.
- Maintenance of general mental wellbeing, cognitive functions and also supporting a healthy mood and emotional balance.
- Support for a healthy pregnancy, from maternal health to healthy foetal brain and central nervous system development.
- Maintenance of eye and retina health plus vision development.
- Assisting with the maintenance of general health and wellbeing.
Each capsule contains:
- Concentrated Omega 3 Triglycerides – Fish Oil: 1.5g (1500mg), equiv. to Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 540mg, equiv. to Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 360mg.
Free from sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, nuts, preservatives, artificial colours or artificial flavours. Contains fish products and soya oil. Fish oil is derived from seafood, not suitable for those with seafood allergies. Please consult your health professional before use with: antiplatelet and anticoagulant medications. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery.
General Health and Wellbeing:
- Adults take 1 capsule daily with food daily with food, or as advised by your health professional.
Mild osteoarthritis, cholesterol health, skin health and pregnancy:
- Adults take 1 capsule 3 times daily with food, or as advised by your health professional.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.