Super Greens + Reds by Nutra Organics
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Nutra Organics Super Greens + Reds - Wholefood Multivitamin
Boost your healthy meal or drink with Nutra Organics Super Greens + Reds! This formula contains a certified organic nourishing blend of organic fruit, vegetables, sprouts, and herbs with the added benefit of prebiotic fibres in the protein base. Many bio-fermented and sprouted grains, seeds, and legumes such as Spirulina, Barley Grass, Alfalfa, Acai Berry and Australian Kale have been carefully selected and combined in this nutritious complex. Nutra Organics Super Greens + Reds provides the building blocks and the nutrients to boost your energy levels and make you feel clear and vibrant.
- Wholefood multivitamin.
- Certified organic ingredients.
- A nourishing blend of fruit, vegetables, sprouts, and herbs.
- Prebiotic fibres.
Simply mix it into water, juice, a smoothie or other liquid of choice. You can also use Nutra Organics Super Greens + Reds to fancy up bliss balls or for a nutritious boost in raw chocolate fudge. If you’re felling a little bit extra creative, you can experience the benefits of this complex in face masks! The possibilities and benefits of Nutra Organics Super Greens + Reds are endless. Try it yourself!
Ingredients (per 1g):
- Organic Phyto-Nutrient Greens Blend 256 mg^: Spirulina*, Barley Grass*, Alfalfa*, Wheat Grass*, Chlorella*, Kelp Powder*, Australian Kale*, Green tea Extract, Do-Matcha Green Tea Powder*, Green Coffee Extract.
- Natural Vitamin & Mineral Blend 148 mg^: Natural Vitamin Blend* (15%) (Vitamin A Acetate (Vit A), Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vit B1), Riboflavin (Vit B2), Nicotinamide (Vit B3), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit B6), Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12), Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Calcium Pantothenate (Vit B5), Biotin, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Chromic Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulphate, Magnesium Phosphate Tribasic, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sodium Molybdate, Copper Sulphate), Amla Fruit*, Ascorbic Acid, Beta-carotene.
- Organic Antioxidant Reds Blend 130 mg^:Acai Berry*, Blueberry, Acerola Berry, beetroot, Pomegranate Juice*, Cranberry Fruit, Goji Berry Juice*, Maqui Berry Juice*, Elderberry Juice, Camu Camu*, Rose-hip*, Bilberry*,.
- Super Fruit Blend 122 mg^: Noni Fruit*, Lemon Juice*, Pineapple Juice, Citric Acid, Mangosteen.
- Organic Sprouted & Bio Fermented Live Protein 85 mg^: Sprouted & Fermented Golden Pea Protein* (Pre-Digested Cultured Protein Isolate).
- Organic Digestive & Gastrointestinal Blend 79 mg^: Sunflower Lecithin*, Apple Pectin (Prebiotic Fibre), Papaya Fruit, Licorice Root*, Sarsaparilla, Lemon Balm*.
- EFA (essential fatty acids) & Fibre Blend 64 mg^: Linseed Meal*, Chia Seed Meal.
- Organic Bio-Fermented Pre & Probiotic Blend 63 mg^: Artichoke Inulin* (Prebiotic Fibre), Fermented Sprout Blend (Mung Bean Sprout*, Brown Rice Sprout*, Red Lentil Sprout*, Chickpea Sprout*, Linseed/Flax Sprout*, Alfalfa Seed Sprout*, Millet Sprout*, Quinoa Sprout*, Chia Sprout*) -Molasses added for fermentation process.
- Superfood, Herbs & Immunity Blend 30 mg^: Maca*, Horsetail Herb, Gotu Kola*, Ashwagandha, Echinacea Purpurea Root.
- Liver Support & Circulation Blend 13 mg^ St Mary's Thistle, Astragalus Root, Siberian Ginseng Root, Ginger Root, Dandelion Leaf, Panax Ginseng.
- Flavour Extract & Plant Based Sweetener 10 mg^: Natural Vanilla Extract, Thaumatin.
*Certified Organic, ^ Average quantity.
Serving Size - 9 g
Servings per Package -
150g - 16
300g - 33
600g - 66
1kg - 111
per 100 g
|ENERGY||124 kJ||-||1380 kJ|
|PROTEIN||1.8 g||-||19.9 g|
|SODIUM||15 mg||-||162 mg|
|VITAMIN A||210 µgRE||28 %||2300 µgRE|
|VITAMIN C||303 mg||757 %||3400 mg|
|VITAMIN E||35.6 mg||356 %||396.0 mg|
|VITAMIN B1||1.4 mg||125 %||15.3 mg|
|VITAMIN B2||3.0 mg||180 %||34.0 mg|
|VITAMIN B3||28.4 mg||284 %||316.0 mg|
|VITAMIN B5||4.1 mg||83 %||45.9 mg|
|VITAMIN B6||4.4 mg||274 %||48.7 mg|
|FOLIC ACID||28.5 µg||14 %||317.0 µg|
|VITAMIN B12||0.3 µg||17 %||3.8 µg|
|CALCIUM||106 mg||13 %||1200 mg|
|COPPER||364 µg||12 %||4000 µg|
|IODINE||29.0 µg||19 %||322.0 µg|
|IRON||2.3 mg||19 %||25.9 mg|
|MAGNESIUM||34.3 mg||11 %||381.0 mg|
|MANGANESE||15.0 mg||301 %||167.1 mg|
|PHOSPHORUS||100.0 mg||10 %||1100.0 mg|
|SELENIUM||6.8 µg||10 %||75.2 µg|
|ZINC||7.8 mg||65 %||68.4 mg|
Formulated Supplementary Sports Food: Not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed once daily in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate physical exercise program. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women: should only be used under dietetic supervision.
- Mix 1 - 3 teaspoons (9 g) into water, juice, a smoothie or other liquid of choice. Add to bliss balls or raw chocolate fudge for a delicious, nutritious boost.
- Try mixing with coconut oil or avocado to make a beauty skin & face mask.
- Capsules: Take 1-3 capsules daily with water.
FORMULATED SUPPLEMENTARY SPORTS FOOD. Foods placed in this category unfortunately are not recommended for consumption by persons under the age of 15, or pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.