OxyWhey by EHP Labs
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
EHP Labs OxyWhey
EHP Labs OxyWhey is a superior, 100% lean, grass-fed whey protein powder which contains a combination of quality sources of whey protein. EHP Labs OxyWhey provides a full-spectrum of 21 amino acids, including BCAA’s (branched chain amino acids) to help support muscle protein synthesis and repair. Not to mention, EHP Labs OxyWhey has an extremely low fat, carbohydrate and sugar content, with minimal cholesterol and lactose, making it a top-quality, lean protein. EHP Labs OxyWhey is also blended with a fat metabolism complex, to help you boost your metabolism and shred fat, whilst supporting lean muscle tissue development and quick recovery.
Each scoop of EHP Labs OxyWhey provides:
- 25g Protein: Comprising of WPI and WPC, each serve is loaded with high-quality whey proteins which are readily and easily absorbed into the body. This blend of rapid and slower absorbing proteins ensures a combination of both rapid digestion (to minimize bloating), and prolonged amino acid supply (to assist with feelings of satiety).
- Vitamin & Mineral Blend: A combination of B vitamins, as well as trace minerals, have been included to help promote natural energy production and improve the overall nutritional value and wholeness of this protein.
- Digestive Support: A special, patented digestive enzyme called ProHydrolase, along with probiotic L. Rhamnosus GG has been added to encourage improved digestion of the protein matrices, which in turn will promote absorption into the body. Accelerate your muscle synthesis and recovery with enhanced digestion.
EHP Labs OxyWhey is your perfect companion if you are looking to build lean muscle, recovery faster between training sessions, and enhance your fat metabolism. EHP Labs OxyWhey can be taken at any time of day. Consume in the morning to help boost daytime metabolism and regulate appetite, or post-workout for assistance with muscle recovery and lean muscle development, or between meals to help supplement protein intake and curb cravings. With a variety of flavour options to suit any taste, EHP Labs OxyWhey is an easy, delicious and guilt-free way to boost your protein intake and support your metabolism.
(Based on 2lb Delicious Chocolate)
- Mix 1 scoop with 295ml of cold water or reduced fat milk.
- Can be taken at any time of day.
- Consume in the morning to help dietary protein intake and regulate appetite, or 20 minutes post-workout for assistance with muscle recovery and lean muscle development, or between meals to help supplement dietary protein intake and curb cravings.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.
Great help for muscle improvement. Thumbs up! Already bought 2 bottles again
A go to protein of mine for years and still doesn't disappoint. Great flavors, mixes well and is exactly what I need after a solid training session.