Amino Switch by Switch Nutrition
Switch Nutrition Amino Switch - Switch on Your Recovery
Are you ready to SWITCH ON your recovery? Switch Nutrition Amino Switch is a highly absorbed Vegan Friendly Branched Chain Amino Acid (BCAA) and Essential Amino Acid (EAA) supplement! Containing all 9 EAA’s in the perfect human ratio, which is designed to help SWITCH ON muscle recovery and SWITCH OFF muscle breakdown! Switch Nutrition uses the Master Amino Acid Profile (MAP) to maximize Net Nitrogen utilisation, which provides you with the greatest amino acid absorption. Amino Switch also contains essential co-factors, perfectly balanced electrolytes & b-vitamins to reduce fatigue, support energy and boost nitric oxide without the added calories!
- Master Amino Acid Profile (MAP) – Discovered through over 30 years of research, the Perfect Human Ratio (PHR) of Essential Amino Acids allows us to maximise the benefits of muscle building and recovery without excess amounts of calories, stress on our body, acidity or wasted protein.
- Protein Replacement – 1 scoop of Amino Switch id equivalent to 35g of Whey Protein Isolate or 60g of meat, fish or poultry. Therefore, one scoop can replace one protein shake or meal for most people.
- 100% Natural – Amino Switch is naturally sweetened with stevia, and is gluten, dairy and soy free! As well as vegan and keto friendly.
It’s time to up your recovery game with a product that works as hard as you do! Switch Nutrition Amino Switch is a vegan friendly, dairy and lactose free protein alternative that contains all 9 EAA’s in the perfect human ratio! Simply consume one serve before, during or after exercise to SWITCH ON your nutrient recovery! Switch Nutrition Amino Switch is a refreshing alternative to whey protein - formulated to support your recovery, improve performance and support energy production. Make the SWITCH today!
(Based on 60 serves)
- Mix 1 scoop with 250ml-500ml of chilled water (depending on sweetness preference).
- Can be consumed prior to, during or after training. Can be consumed on non-training days.
The information provided is merely a guide and is NOT a recommendation or a treatment protocol for any health conditions or diseases. You should always consult with a qualified health care provider before changing your supplement, training or nutritional strategy. Supplementation should not be attempted by pregnant or breastfeeding women, anyone on prescription medication or children under the age of 15 unless advised by your qualified health care provider.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.