Vitargo S2 by Vitargo
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Are you ready for your new favourite all-in-one workout weapon? Vitargo is a patented molecular carbohydrate derived from a special barley starch that boosts your recovery and performance, without the stomach upset. If body energy demands are low, the body can function on fat for fuel, but if want to reach maximum performance and boost your workout, your body needs carbohydrate. Vitargo provides your body with enough carbohydrates to fuel your muscles for a tough workout session.
- Fuels your body.
- Quick recovery.
- Grounded in science.
- With clean ingredients.
- Vegan, sugar- and gluten-free.
If you’re looking for a pre-fuel without feeling bloated, Vitargo is for you. Within 10 minutes, Vitargo delivers high-octane fuel to your muscle and brain cells which energizes your body but will make you feel empty enough to push through a tough gym session. During a workout, Vitargo provides your body with BCAAs for endurance and energy. It is also great as a post-workout and helps athletes achieve peak performance by providing protein, creatine and L-Carnitine for enhanced recovery and protein utilization/uptake via insulin secretion. This superior carbohydrate is proven and backed up by peer-reviewed, published University studies for real results. Furthermore, Vitargo is certified BSCG Drug-Free (Banned Substance Control Group), vegan, gluten-free, naturally sugar-free, halal, and kosher. Try the king of carbs today!
- Vitargo begins to empty from your stomach within 10 minutes and most people like to begin exercise between 20-60 minutes after taking Vitargo.
- On the other hand, Vitargo is regularly used during exercise without any time between consumption and exercise.
- Take it for a test ride or run and figure out what works best for you.
- Workouts, training sessions, and competitive events that last longer than 60-90 minutes will benefit from re-fueling approximately every 45-60 minutes, and your exact timing will depend on when you drank your pre-workout dose.
- Your hourly carbohydrate gram need is personalized for you in the carb calculator.
- You want to be ahead of your energy burn rate, meaning that you want to have taken your Vitargo before your tank runs low, giving time for stomach emptying and digestion to begin: about 15-20 minutes.
- Post-training or post-event, as soon as possible use Vitargo alone or Vitargo plus protein to begin the processes to refuel, recover, repair and grow.
- Then go eat a great meal.
- For those with very high carbohydrate and protein needs, a second serving of Vitargo or Vitargo plus protein may be beneficial later in the day.
How to make a gel:
- Start by putting the Vitargo powder into a small bowl.
- For every 1 scoop of Vitargo, add 1.5 to 2 ounces of water depending on your desired consistency.
- Stir with a spoon for about 1 minute. Then let the gel sit for roughly 5 minutes until it becomes clear.
- Transfer the Vitargo gel into a gel sport bottle and you are ready to go!
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.