Rehydration Performance Fuel by Endura
Endura Rehydration Performance Fuel - Your ideal rehydration complex
Fuel your body through those intensive workouts with Endura Rehydration Performance Fuel. This hydration complex provides a combination of ingredients to assist with hydration, energy, endurance, and muscle recovery, which altogether help with improving and maximizing physical performance. Endura Rehydration Performance Fuel is the perfect product for those who partake in longer and intensive workouts, including marathons and triathlons, long-distance cycling, team sports or extensive weight training sessions. Endura Rehydration Performance Fuel has been clinically trailed, and is personally used by professional athletes like 15x IronMan Champion Shannon Eckstein and Olympian Craig Mottram. Back yourself to perform at your peak with a scientifically formulated, athlete tailored electrolyte supplement.
Each serve of Endura Rehydration Performance Fuel provides:
- Carbohydrate Formulation: 20g of a fructose/maltodextrin carbohydrate blend to assist in maintaining glycogen levels during intensive and extensive exercise. This blend provides the body with both a fast absorbing carbohydrate for quick uptake and energy, and a slower acting carbohydrate for maintaining energy levels for endurance.
- Electrolyte Complex: Formulated with the electrolytes which can become depleted during strenuous and long bouts of activity, and can ultimately affect overall physical performance. This complex includes calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium, all which are required for multiple cellular functions, powering muscle contractions and maintaining water balance in the body.
- Patented Magnesium: Magnesium is one of the key ingredients which can assist in reducing muscle soreness and cramps after activity. Ensure your body is poised for recovery after a long and hard session with the addition of Meta Mag patented magnesium, which is a highly bioavailable and absorbable source of magnesium.
Don’t enter your next big session without Endura Rehydration Performance Fuel – this all in one hydration supplement will not only provide your body the fuel it needs to tolerate and recover better from large bouts of activity, it will assist your body in reaching and maintaining peak performance and output levels. Endura Rehydration Performance Fuel is available in 4 delicious flavours, and is ideally taken around your workout. Mix 1 serve with 350ml of chilled water – take 1 serve within 30 minutes of commencing training, 1-2 serves for every 60 minutes of activity during training, and 1 serve within 30 minutes post training, or take as require for your physical performance needs.
(Based on Lemon Lime flavour)
- In preparation for exercise/magnesium and carbohydrate loading (Hypertonic): Take 1 level scoop (25 g) with 200 mL of water. Drink one dose three times per day, 2 to 3 days before an event to maximise muscle magnesium and endurance.
- Before exercise (Isotonic): Take 1 level scoop (25 g) with 350 mL of water. Drink one to two doses 30 minutes before exercise.
- For endurance, stamina and performance (Isotonic): Take 1 level scoop (25 g) with 350 mL of water. Drink one dose every hour of exercise.
- For rehydration (Isotonic): Take 1 level scoop (25 g) with 350 mL of water. Drink one dose every 20 minutes of exercise.
- For everyday hydration and physical work demands: (Isotonic): Take 1 level scoop (25 g) with 350 mL of water. (Hypotonic): Take 1 level scoop (25 g) with 600 mL of water.
- Or take as required for your performance requirements. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.