OxyShred by EHP Labs
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
EHP Labs OxyShred - Best Selling Shred Formula!
Arguably the most popular burn & shred product on the market, EHP Labs OxyShred has taken the world by storm and is here to stay. EHP Labs OxyShred is a scientifically formulated blend of metabolism-boosting ingredients to help kick start an elevated level of burn and shred in your body. In addition to all of this, EHP Labs OxyShred is available in a wide range of flavours, has great mixability, and isn’t overloaded with caffeine which can bring on a nasty crash. Get a clean and natural boost of energy, razor-sharp focus, and boost your shred capabilities with EHP Labs OxyShred!
Each scoop of EHP Labs OxyShred provides:
- Shredding Matrix: OxyShred combines virtually all of the most renowned and popular shred ingredients on the market.
- Mood Enhancer Matrix: Keep mentally sharp, focused and energised during the day and during your workout.
- B Vitamin Spectrum: B Vitamins play a key role in metabolism in the body. People found with B Vitamin deficiencies may also exhibit symptoms of fatigue and low stamina. Keep your body’s energy levels ticking over naturally with B vitamins, and stave off any potential stimulant crashes as well.
- Immunity Booster & Prebiotic Complex: EHP Labs OxyShred is loaded with Vitamin C, with support from L-Glutamine and Inulin fibre. These ingredients may support immune health and a more balanced gastrointestinal (GI) environment.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM EHP LABS OXYSHRED:
- Can increase the rate of burn and shred.
- Improved energy levels and mood.
- Immunity and prebiotic assistance.
- Great taste and great mixability.
As an added bonus, EHP Labs OxyShred is very low calorie with no added sugar, so is totally guilt-free! EHP Labs OxyShred comes in a variety of delicious flavours including Kiwi Strawberry, Mango, Passionfruit, Wild Melon, Cosmic Blast, Pink Grapefruit and Guava Paradise. Keep your eyes peeled for limited edition flavours as well! Mix one scoop into 300ml of chilled water in the morning, and have a serve prior to exercise on training days. With a whopping 60 serves per tub as well, what are you waiting for? Get your tub of EHP Labs OxyShred from Supplement Mart today!
- Mix one scoop into 300ml of chilled water in the morning, and have a serve prior to exercise on training days.
- Assess caffeine tolerance initially by consuming a partial serve.
- Do not consume within 4-6 hours of bedtime.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.